Coldplay to Perform at SB Halftime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Well I had no idea who Coldplay was, so I went to you tube and pulled up 5 songs and tried, I will definitely not be watching this half time show at all.

Heart would be cool. I saw them in concert and Anne and Nancy did an acoustic version of Dog and Butterfly and it was Aaaaaawesome. Very talented and Classy ladies. Somehow don't think they would though. I would love to see them do their version of Stairway to Heaven.
    Nice call on Heart doing Zeppelin. I see that and raise you The Black Crowes doing Zeppelin.

They could do,this song right here, drop the mic, and it would be better than Coldplay. And I like Coldplay, they're just not the testosterone rock the Super Bowl requires.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      I'm right there with you! I'm hoping for

Sky full of stars would be good as well. I kinda hope they don't play yellow, but they are coldplay, they are going to play at least part of yellow.
      Thanks for this. Yeah, they'll have to play yellow to appease the audience.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
        Well I had no idea who Coldplay was, so I went to you tube and pulled up 5 songs and tried, I will definitely not be watching this half time show at all.

Heart would be cool. I saw them in concert and Anne and Nancy did an acoustic version of Dog and Butterfly and it was Aaaaaawesome. Very talented and Classy ladies. Somehow don't think they would though. I would love to see them do their version of Stairway to Heaven.
        Heart would be great too!
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I'll see that and raise you Pat Benatar

To be honest, I'd actually prefer Snow Patrol over Cold Play.

Comment

Nice B51 cps when I reload, never heard that one yet and it was very cool. I will up that with Heart and Jason Bonham doing Stairway to Heaven
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Nice Rastic, here is one of my favorites from Benatar with McBride

My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
              X