Disgraced Bengals Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

We can sit here and place blame on Cincinnati, but the Steelers are just as dirty! I still remember them taking Carson Palmer out in the 05/06 playoff game like it was yesterday! And.... while the Bengals have no excuses for their actions that hit on Gio by Shazier was just as dirty as the Burfict hit! Shazier clearly lowered his helmet, and smashed Gio with the crown of it. Thats should've been a flag, and nobody will tell me different. I hope Denver doesn't get caught up in any of that nonsense this weekend, hopefully the players keep their cool!

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        We can sit here and place blame on Cincinnati, but the Steelers are just as dirty! I still remember them taking Carson Palmer out in the 05/06 playoff game like it was yesterday! And.... while the Bengals have no excuses for their actions that hit on Gio by Shazier was just as dirty as the Burfict hit! Shazier clearly lowered his helmet, and smashed Gio with the crown of it. Thats should've been a flag, and nobody will tell me different. I hope Denver doesn't get caught up in any of that nonsense this weekend, hopefully the players keep their cool!
        Shazier's hit was more dirty.

Just Burfict has history.

When judged on those plays alone...Shazier's hit was the worst in terms of disregarding player safety. He straight lowered his helmet right into the other player's helmet...intent was clear...helmet to helmet...obvious intent to injure as players know how dangerous those kinds of hits are...they have been well educated over and over.

Burfict's was the most dumb...he should have known the situation and not even put a hit on AB. He honestly did not put much into the hit but because his shoulders hit AB's head it looked worse than it actually was. So far every former player I have seen talk about it says the hit was not dirty but it was dumb...and I agree.
        Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          Shazier's hit was more dirty.

Just Burfict has history.

When judged on those plays alone...Shazier's hit was the worst in terms of disregarding player safety. He straight lowered his helmet right into the other player's helmet...intent was clear...helmet to helmet...obvious intent to injure as players know how dangerous those kinds of hits are...they have been well educated over and over.

Burfict's was the most dumb...he should have known the situation and not even put a hit on AB. He honestly did not put much into the hit but because his shoulders hit AB's head it looked worse than it actually was. So far every former player I have seen talk about it says the hit was not dirty but it was dumb...and I agree.

I agree with everything you said, and Shazier and the Steelers knew Gio was knocked out cold, yet he was dancing around like he didnt have a care in the world, they all were, and that's when the Bengals players really lost it.

Comment

I agree with everything you said, and Shazier and the Steelers knew Gio was knocked out cold, yet he was dancing around like he didnt have a care in the world, they all were, and that's when the Bengals players really lost it.
            You know what's crazy. I'm sure Shazier just watched the Ohio State/Notre Dame game, where Bosa got ejected for a milder version of the exact same hit he put on Bernard.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
              You know what's crazy. I'm sure Shazier just watched the Ohio State/Notre Dame game, where Bosa got ejected for a milder version of the exact same hit he put on Bernard.
              Lol, Bosa did no such thing. Maybe the NFL officials can stand to learn something from the NCAA officials. The refs had no control over that game, Marvin Lewis had no control over over his players, and Tomlin just didn't care. I sound like a Bengals fan, don't I? I wanted them to win, no doubt, but they blew it. The Hill fumble started that downward spiral. They should've took 3 straight knees, ran the clock down and kicked the field goal! If I was Mike Brown I'd at least move Marvin to the front office, and promote Hugh Jackson to head coach. That team needs a change man.

Comment

oh man i remember that like it was yesterday and people wonder why i hate the giants?

Comment

Burfict suspended for 3 games.

Comment

Burfict spits on Steeler
                    fumpa.mybrute.com

Comment

Working...
                    X