No announcement yet.

***Official Vikings @ Seahawks NFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicker made good kicks all day and it ends that way, feel bad for him. More so feel bad for the team and fans, they played their buts off and had this game. Oh well, should be interesting next week.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• How does SEA always get so lucky? Wow! I'm so disappointed.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by JesseH View Post
        Kind of reminds me of the our second super bowl year. The vikings missed a fg against the falcons, but that was a trip to the super bowl they missed out on.
        Yes that occured to me too.
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
          Lol, unreal. Kickers should be banned from the game of football.
          I agree. Nothing worse than a scrawny kicker coming in and screws up the whole game. Whats up with the place holder? does he not get paid ALOT of money to do that. All game he was garbage.
          LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

Walsh just needed to take off his jersey, helmet and cleats right there on the field and walk off.

Comment

• Originally posted by JesseH View Post
              Kind of reminds me of the our second super bowl year. The vikings missed a fg against the falcons, but that was a trip to the super bowl they missed out on.
              Yeah I remember that Everybody was Predicting a Bronco Viking SB and then Minnesota missed that kick Atlanta never stood a chance in the SB.

Comment

• Seattle, luckiest team in the playoffs ever.......better to be lucky than good I guess

Comment

I know, let's make the kickers more important, and move the extra point back fifteen yards.

Comment

• Thats Russel Wilsons bird
                    LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      How does SEA always get so lucky? Wow! I'm so disappointed.
                      They sure weren't lucky in the SB last year, although that wasn't as much bad luck as it was terrible coaching/play calling.

Comment

And take the foot out of football.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                          How does SEA always get so lucky? Wow! I'm so disappointed.
                          That's real. They are always the benefactor of miraculous plays.....minus last year's super bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
                            They sure weren't lucky in the SB last year, although that wasn't as much bad luck as it was terrible coaching/play calling.
                            They sure got lucky when that ball bounced right back into Kearse's body to set them up down at the goal line. Lucky bounce.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• That.... was unfortunate.

Comment

• I'd announce my retirement from a secure location in a week or two if I was the kicker, maybe move to some remote location and take up farming...

Comment

Working...
                                X