No announcement yet.

***Official Vikings @ Seahawks NFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The holder was screwing up all game. It was bound to bite them eventually. Not all on Walsh, the holder has a job to do also and he failed a few times today.
    sigpic

Comment

• I don't cry.....but I want to!!!!

Comment

• imagine if that was Mcmanus

I would be crying right now
        LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

• Originally posted by BigOBroncoFan View Post
          Yeah I remember that Everybody was Predicting a Bronco Viking SB and then Minnesota missed that kick Atlanta never stood a chance in the SB.
          Yes and if I remember correctly Anderson hadn't missed in 2 yrs going into that kick
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Adrian Peterson should probably not feel too good with himself either tonight...

Comment

• Wow. The Seahawks have got to be the luckiest team of all time, yet everyone chops it up to superior skill. Unbelievable.
              WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

• That last field goal was a cheap shot for the kicker he just chocked on the pressure… It reminded me of the FG by McManus when you clearly saw before the kick went out he was just looking shaky and folding under the pressure. And this is why I'm afraid to let the game to an unproven kicker even when it's an easy FG. I really, really hope that the Broncos won't have to rely on the kicker for the winning point in our next matches because I don't trust McManus in clutch time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
                  They sure weren't lucky in the SB last year, although that wasn't as much bad luck as it was terrible coaching/play calling.
                  Nonsense, they were lucky as heck in the SB. Remember the catch that put them in position to win. That was miracle/luck by a mile when they needed it. But no matter how much luck/miracles you get, sometimes its not enough to overcome stupidity
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• See this is why i hate Seattle, every thing always goes there way
                    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernmostFan View Post
                      I'd announce my retirement from a secure location in a week or two if I was the kicker, maybe move to some remote location and take up farming...
                      Yup. Even the dirt would turn over on him though.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by denvercrush81 View Post
                        imagine if that was Mcmanus

I would be crying right now
                        Don't speak such things...

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                          See this is why i hate Seattle, every thing always goes there way
                          Over the last 5 years or so they have gotten all the bounces. Even last year before the interception in the SB remember that ridiculous catch along the sideline deep in the redzone? I mean it's ridiculous. And I witnessed in person from 7 rows up their comeback against the Packers last year in the playoffs. It's unbelievable the amount of breaks this team has gotten.

Seeing them win almost gives me the same feeling as seeing the Broncos lose. And it's not because of SB48, it's because I just recently moved from there and I've seen these "fans" firsthand. They are the most ignorant, arrogant and delusional fans you will ever come across.
                          WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                            Over the last 5 years or so they have gotten all the bounces. Even last year before the interception in the SB remember that ridiculous catch along the sideline deep in the redzone? I mean it's ridiculous. And I witnessed in person from 7 rows up their comeback against the Packers last year in the playoffs. It's unbelievable the amount of breaks this team has gotten.

Seeing them win almost gives me the same feeling as seeing the Broncos lose. And it's not because of SB48, it's because I just recently moved from there and I've seen these "fans" firsthand. They are the most ignorant, arrogant and delusional fans you will ever come across.
                            Worse than Pats fans? Impossible! Lol
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• To me, thats is what happens when coaches get too conservative. Zimmer figured it was an easy fg for the win, imo, it is never a given, there is just to much that can go wrong - bad snap, hold etc. I mean the guy has been sitting on the sideline all half trying to kick a lead brick in those temps.

They had seattle on the ropes, go for the td, or at least the first down.

Oh well

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X