X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denvercrush81 View Post
    Thats Russel Wilsons bird
    This says it all.....

I can hear the Vikes D saying, "lets not chase down Wilson on the bad snap.....he'll just fall down on it.......we hope!"

As for the FG.....laces or no laces, poor Walsh shanked it.

Comment

• That's the reason

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
      Wow. The Seahawks have got to be the luckiest team of all time, yet everyone chops it up to superior skill. Unbelievable.
      I can count only the Cheatriots to beat them. Both team rely heavily on the ball bouncing their way at least two to three times every game. When both play.. at least one lucky bastard gets unlucky a bit at the expense of the other.

Manning.. bungled snap.. results in safety and a HUGE momentum change Denver never recovers from.

Wilson .. bungled snap.. grab it with your knee down (no one calls it) get up.. have three defenders just put blinkers on and try to beat each other at getting on your inside rather than surround you.. then have another defender just check Locket's papers to see if everything's in order and allow him to roam free middle of the field.. Simply lob a pass and go on to make the game-changing score.
      Last edited by River Side; 01-10-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Worse than Pats fans? Impossible! Lol
        Well I've never lived in that area luckily, but I'd have to say so. See Pats fans actually seem like they probably know what a play action is. I had a Seahawks fan actually ask me once what play action was. They put sections in there newspaper on "how to be a fan". It's ridiculous. Not to mention my truck was vandalized and my Broncos decals ripped off before the SB a couple years ago, and my truck and my girlfriends car were egged on another occasion. Just real class acts.
        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
          Over the last 5 years or so they have gotten all the bounces. Even last year before the interception in the SB remember that ridiculous catch along the sideline deep in the redzone? I mean it's ridiculous. And I witnessed in person from 7 rows up their comeback against the Packers last year in the playoffs. It's unbelievable the amount of breaks this team has gotten.

Seeing them win almost gives me the same feeling as seeing the Broncos lose. And it's not because of SB48, it's because I just recently moved from there and I've seen these "fans" firsthand. They are the most ignorant, arrogant and delusional fans you will ever come across.
          Forget the SB remember the GB game ? That was an avalanche of bounce,the 2pt where wilson just threw it up, the droped onside kick recovery by gb....

Hell today was the same thing, forget the missed FG what other team WINS the team game on a botched snap, 24 was right there, all he had to do was contain him...Then on the AP fumble, the ball bounced in the vikes #11 WR and he droped it...

This team but get boned by the refs and loose some crushing unlucky defeats because they are hogging ALL the luck and i cant take it anymore

And their fans...that's just smh
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Livinthelife View Post
            To me, thats is what happens when coaches get too conservative. Zimmer figured it was an easy fg for the win, imo, it is never a given, there is just to much that can go wrong - bad snap, hold etc. I mean the guy has been sitting on the sideline all half trying to kick a lead brick in those temps.

They had seattle on the ropes, go for the td, or at least the first down.

Oh well
            I don't think he got conservative. I'm pretty sure 32 of 32 NFL coaches would have let the game play out exactly like that. The dude missed a gimme, 26 freaking yards. It's not on the coach at all.

Comment

• Vikings fans be like,"they are who we thought they were, and we let em' off the hook" Seahawks got so lucky...laces in,laces in...ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                Forget the SB remember the GB game ? That was an avalanche of bounce,the 2pt where wilson just threw it up, the droped onside
                Yup I was there in person to witness it. It was a hell of a game and I was rooting so hard for the Packers. The OT touchdown literally happened right in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes. I left the stadium feeling much like the Packer fans were.

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                  Well I've never lived in that area luckily, but I'd have to say so. See Pats fans actually seem like they probably know what a play action is. I had a Seahawks fan actually ask me once what play action was. They put sections in there newspaper on "how to be a fan". It's ridiculous. Not to mention my truck was vandalized and my Broncos decals ripped off before the SB a couple years ago, and my truck and my girlfriends car were egged on another occasion. Just real class acts.
                  The reason is because seahawks fans have only been fans for three years.

Comment

• RW putting up ten points and getting a W next to his name .... typical.

Seattle are very lucky, they should have lost. The offense could not get a first down to win, and the D could not keep Minnesota out of chip shot field goal range. They have Blair Walsh to thank for an epic choke job

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                      RW putting up ten points and getting a W next to his name .... typical.

Seattle are very lucky, they should have lost. The offense could not get a first down to win, and the D could not keep Minnesota out of chip shot field goal range. They have Blair Walsh to thank for an epic choke job
                      The holder was to blame. He left the laces in twice. Fortunately the first time he made the kick.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDUB1620 View Post
                        The holder was to blame. He left the laces in twice. Fortunately the first time he made the kick.
                        Maybe, still have to make that kick. Its 27 yards !

Comment

• Originally posted by River Side View Post
                          I can count only the Cheatriots to beat them. Both team rely heavily on the ball bouncing their way at least two to three times every game. When both play.. at least one lucky bastard gets unlucky a bit at the expense of the other.

Manning.. bungled snap.. results in safety and a HUGE momentum change Denver never recovers from.

Wilson .. bungled snap.. grab it with your knee down (no one calls it) get up.. have three defenders just put blinkers on and try to beat each other at getting on your inside rather than surround you.. then have another defender just check Locket's papers to see if everything's in order and allow him to roam free middle of the field.. Simply lob a pass and go on to make the game-changing score.
                          "Defender just checks Lockette's papers to see if everything's in order"

Hilarious line my friend. Cracked me up. Was Wilson's knee really down?
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                            RW putting up ten points and getting a W next to his name .... typical.

He also gets credit for a game winning drive.

Comment

• You should read the comments on SEA's FB page. Their win was divine intervention, a miracle from God, a gift from heaven, blah, blah.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                                You should read the comments on SEA's FB page. Their win was divine intervention, a miracle from God, a gift from heaven, blah, blah.
                                Hahaha Russell probably thinks God missed that kick for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X