Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chandler Jones ODs at Gronk's House

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chandler Jones ODs at Gronk's House

    (Rotoworld)

    Rob Gronkowski - TE - Patriots
    Rob Gronkowski was again absent from practice Wednesday.

    Gronkowski's absence on Tuesday was a mystery, but we now have a pretty good feel of the reason. Patriots RE Chandler Jones was allegedly at Gronkowski's house over the weekend and overdosed on pills, leading to Jones ending up at the Foxboro police department and then the hospital on Sunday. The two are likely absent in order to get their story (lies) straight.
    Source: Erik Frenz on Twitter Jan 13 - 12:24 PM

  • #2
    Here it is Wednesday and there is NO story on NFL.com yet. Not sure what, if anything that means. I would think that Chandler should be facing a suspension? Maybe not by this weekend?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
      Here it is Wednesday and there is NO story on NFL.com yet. Not sure what, if anything that means. I would think that Chandler should be facing a suspension? Maybe not by this weekend?
      NFL suspended Prater for having a beer in his hotel room after the SB, b/c he violated his suspension... You would think NFL would at least investigate this incident (since police were involved).

      Comment


      • #4
        http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/p...p_early_sunday

        .....But police officials won’t say what the emergency was and the police chief confirmed information was deleted from dispatch records before they were released to the Herald.....

        Man are they good at shutting stuff down.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

        Comment


        • #5
          So even the cops cheat in boston it seems
          So far:
          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
            So even the cops cheat in boston it seems
            I think I read the police chief is head of security at new England stadium. I will see if I can find that article again.

            Was an Albert Breer tweet that the Foxborough police chief has handled pats stadium security for 31 years.
            Last edited by #87Birdman; 01-13-2016, 02:25 PM.




            Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

            Comment


            • #7
              It was synthetic marijuana. They are discussing whether the Foxboro PD covered this up right now on Felger & Mazz.

              The cop in question is just a game day security guard but can assign police to respond to player issues if run into legal issues. .

              Also, Bill B has a black eye and Gronk was not at practice and they are questioning any connection on the show right now.
              Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-13-2016, 03:12 PM.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                It was synthetic marijuana. They are discussing whether the Foxboro PD covered this up right now on Felger & Mazz.

                The cop in question is just a game day security guard but can assign police to respond to player issues if run into legal issues. .

                Also, Bill B has a black eye and Gronk was not at practice and they are questioning any connection on the show right now.
                So if Bellichick got hit by an under-the-influence Jones, does that count as substance abuse?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bill Belechick has a black eye, dispatch info is gone, one player hospitalized after ODing, Gronkowski mysteriously doesn't show up....

                  ...nothing to see here?
                  sigpic

                  Hooray, beer!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    Bill Belechick has a black eye, dispatch info is gone, one player hospitalized after ODing, Gronkowski mysteriously doesn't show up....

                    ...nothing to see here?
                    Gronk was in Florida so they aren't sure how Jones was in his house, but other than that, yeah, something is very weird here.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      Gronk was in Florida so they aren't sure how Jones was in his house, but other than that, yeah, something is very weird here.
                      Wouldn't Gronk be in trouble to if the dope was in his house?
                      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                        Wouldn't Gronk be in trouble to if the dope was in his house?
                        Well, when Chandler was taken to the hospital they did secure Gronk's house so I'm sure they are looking to see what's there. However, nobody knows whether Chandler was actually partying in Gronk's house or how he wound up there at all. Was he there for a party with others? Was he there by himself? Did he have a key? Did Gronk give him permission to be there? None of these questions have been answered at all.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          Bill Belechick has a black eye, dispatch info is gone, one player hospitalized after ODing, Gronkowski mysteriously doesn't show up....

                          ...nothing to see here?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                            I love it. And the players sound like little robotrons spouting the mantra that there's nothing to see here and we support all our players. One player did say Bill brainwashes us.....he might be sitting out next game, like he did with Welker when he made a foot joke to the media.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Apparently synthetic marijuana is legal in Massachusetts. I was listening to ESPN and they were reporting that the police were saying Chandler had a bad reaction to a substance that is not illegal in Massachusetts.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X