Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Instant classic.
    Agreed 100%! This game was unreal. I was cheering for both teams, didn't want it to end really!
    Here's hoping Champ gets into the Hall First Ballot. He deserves it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      Rogers. Enough said.
      No kidding. He is unbelievable. I like both teams so I'm cool with ARI winning but man, Rodgers is a baller.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
        Instant classic.
        That will go down as one of the greatest playoff games of all time.

Comment

Just one question: Janis WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Two .... a total of TWO .... regular season receptions (for a career total of four!!!!!), and he walks onto the field and catches SEVEN for 145 yds and two touchdowns, one of which was the other end of yet another Aaron Rodgers' Hail Mary?!?!?!?!?!

Hope the Cards are in church this morning giving thanks to {insert diety of choice here} for pulling their {insert anatomical reference here} out of the fire. :thumb:

Anyone besides me wondering why the Cardinals were playing Bronco-ball (trail into the 4th qtr, finally step on the gas and take the lead, watch your opponent tie it up and send it into overtime, finally put together a decent drive to score a TD for the win)?
          Last edited by Grandpa; 01-17-2016, 07:46 AM.
          --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

That was a great game!

Comment

Aaron Rodgers is simply amazing! I am not sure anyone in history could have made those 2 last second TDs (this season), given the length and arc of the passes (again, given the point of delivery), the athleticism required, the handling of pressure......not to mention he made 2 plays to move the ball almost the length of the field last night, with no alternatives. One was 4th down and the other was with zero time on the clock.

And he did it this time with no names, against what is normally a good D.

I know I am a bit biased for the guy, but even last season, he almost got The Pack to the SB, with basically one leg.

Nothing to be ashamed of Aaron. You can't do much more.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Aaron Rodgers is simply amazing! I am not sure anyone in history could have made those 2 last second TDs (this season), given the length and arc of the passes (again, given the point of delivery), the athleticism required, the handling of pressure......not to mention he made 2 plays to move the ball almost the length of the field last night, with no alternatives. One was 4th down and the other was with zero time on the clock.

And he did it this time with no names, against what is normally a good D.

I know I am a bit biased for the guy, but even last season, he almost got The Pack to the SB, with basically one leg.

Nothing to be ashamed of Aaron. You can't do much more.
                I'm with you. I marvel at his ability to play the game. He is so outstanding that I just sit and watch in awe.

Comment

Working...
                X