Ty Law on IR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Law on IR

I know this is not Broncos related, but it might be if we can find a way to make it to the AFC championship some how (that's the only way we would see the Pats).

NE's secondary is questionable w/o Law. We'll see what happens.

Just thought you guys might want to know if you didn't already.

Originally posted by Black59Razor
    T Law is not on IR..........is he? R U sure?
    I guess he's right...™

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3188/news
    This space for rent

Comment

It seems to me he has limted if any playing time since about week 2 and it doesnt seem to be that much of an issue.

Comment

T Law is not on IR..........is he? R U sure?
        I just heard it on ESPN radio. Done for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan
          It seems to me he has limted if any playing time since about week 2 and it doesnt seem to be that much of an issue.
          True, but playoffs are different. The thing about it is though... other then Indy and possibly SD, who does NE have to worry about passing wise? The Jets, Steelers, Broncos are mainly running teams.

BUT

IF (big if) Indy beats Denver I think they will find a way to beat NE (finally).

Comment

Man they're seriously hurtin' back there. I forgot Poole was on IR too.™
            This space for rent

Comment

True.

If it were any other team, I think, it would have a heavier effect. Due to that fact that this team has been playing with a outragous amount of injurys all season I dont think him finally being placed on IR is going to be the final stone.

Also this team has a lot of players that are used to being in the playoffs and should be able to handle a little bit more adversity.

Comment

Doesn't matter about Law. Belichick could field a bunch of high school all-americans and still find a way to win. The guy's gameplans are masterful.

Comment

Originally posted by BrocoSteve
                  Doesn't matter about Law. Belichick could field a bunch of high school all-americans and still find a way to win. The guy's gameplans are masterful.
                  I agree, but without Law and Poole its going to be VERY difficult to stop Manning if and when he comes to New England.

I think Seymour is questionable still (50/50).
                  James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Well the hot team now is Pittsburgh, and last weeks game showed me alot....winning thaqt game, in Buffalo, with Tommy Maddox and their reserves, and they dominated that game....

I say Pittsburgh is the team to beat right now....
                    Don't laugh, but I honestly think that the Chargers will be able to take the Steelers.
                    James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Working...
                    X