A Salute to Wade Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Salute to Wade Phillips

Even though John Elway put this team together you have to give credit where its due.

Originally posted by Barry1 View Post
    Even though John Elway put this team together you have to give credit where its due.
    Absolutely. Wade is responsible for one of the greatest defenses in NFL history.

Comment

Wade is the man! We aren't here without his outstanding defense calls all season long he became legend tonight as D coordinator.
      sigpic

Comment

Any salute is worlds away from what Phillips deserves.

No Phillips, no Superbowl 50 victory. Period.

Comment

You're kidding me right?? Only four replies? Wade Phillips is a defensive genious!! Always loved him on the D! He is not a head coach, but he is one of the greatest defensive minds you will ever meet! I was stoked when we got him, with our personnel!!

Comment

It wouldve been cool to see Wade hoisted on some shoulders and carried around the field, ala Buddy Ryan.

Comment

Wade Philips coached one HELL of a defense.

Look at the difference between Del Rio and Phillips. Can you say in game adjustments? Hands down, one of the best defensive coaching jobs I think I've ever witnessed as a being on this word.

Comment

I always liked him. I wasn't sure he was the right fit to be here again.

But man has he delivered in spades!

Comment

Hopefully nobody starts looking at him for another head coach position

Comment

I love you Poppa Wade..you are so deserving of this win..you in my minds eye were the defense..Without you none of this would be possible . Love you Poppa Wade..PARADE IS 2 p.m. on Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by elway2k View Post
                      Hopefully nobody starts looking at him for another head coach position
                      No ..lol Wade Imo wouldn't do it..hes not a good HC and he knows it, besides hes having fun doing his thing w/ his boys.

Comment

Was that Wades first ring right?

So happy for him! He seems like he never has gotten all the respect he deserves in his long career!

Comment

My team saw some pretty good defenses under his tutelage - this led to him being hired as Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys.
                          “I’m your huckleberry!”

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                            Wade is the man! We aren't here without his outstanding defense calls all season long he became legend tonight as D coordinator.
                            he was our best acquisition this off-season. so happy for him but most of all our Denver Broncos. Super Bowl CHAMPS baby.

Comment

Wow what a disrespectful interview from ED Warder

You have been fired 8x
                              Not the first choice for this job

Really??!!

Wade always getting picked on it seems like maybe because of his demeanor

He is just a big ol teddy bear! Love ya Wade!! Your dad is smiling down and very proud of you!

Comment

Working...
                              X