Browns Trade The #2 To The Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Cleveland, who has a pretty bad history of drafting since the late 90s, has got to make a wise decision with their 8th overall pick. They have gained picks in this trade, but with nothing in round two this year, they might end up with another sub par draft.....and that just can't happen. Especially if they roll with RGIII, and he does not regain old form.

The good news, they have some really good picks this year and next, BUT I am not so sure I wouldn't have drafted Wentz at 2, and come back with a quality pick early in round 2....or trade back then to acquire an extra pick or two. Until they produce a good QB, I don't see this team improving a whole lot. Again, it's critical they do well with their first pic. One mistake there could be a mess.

Mind you, if they play according to plan, they will have two first rounders next year, and likely one will be very high.....thanks to another sub par season.

I like Hugh Jackson & I think if the owner gives him time he'll get it right. What they do with the first pick is anyones guess, but I think it'll be a defensive or offensive lineman.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      I heard Josh McCown took the majority of the teams first snaps. I know it's early but I don't know what that says?
      I think in April it says absolutely nothing. I thought I heard they were looking to get rid of McCown anyway?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        I think in April it says absolutely nothing. I thought I heard they were looking to get rid of McCown anyway?
        I heard that when they first signed RG3, but now I don't know. It looks like McCown will be the back up to RG3 if RG3 earns the job. Which is what Jackson has stated, RG3 isn't the starter yet, he needs to earn it.

Comment

its crazy. they just signed bradford to a huge contract

Comment

Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
            its crazy. they just signed bradford to a huge contract
            Not that huge, compared to other QBs in the game
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              Not that huge, compared to other QBs in the game
              $18mil per year?

he has had like 3 acl surgeries and has nothing to show for it.

why pay that much money when they sent the farm to draft a qb at #2.
              spend the money somewhere else and roll w that rookie qb then

Comment

Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
                $18mil per year?

he has had like 3 acl surgeries and has nothing to show for it.

why pay that much money when they sent the farm to draft a qb at #2.
                spend the money somewhere else and roll w that rookie qb then
                Does Brock deserve what he got? They probably want a QB to sit and learn from Bradford, although I don't agree with their decision
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                X