Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns Trade The #2 To The Eagles

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15...les-five-picks

If you ask me Cleveland made out on this trade. It also looks like the Browns weren't in love with Wentz or Goff.

The Browns definitely made out in this trade .... Philly only moves up 6 picks and they had to give up their 8th overall this year AND their first in 2017 ... plus a 3 & 4 this year and a 2 in 2018!!!!!

SHEEEEEEEEESH!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Eagles get: 2016 1st RD (#2), 2017 4th RD.

Browns get: 2016 1st RD (#8), 2016 3rd RD (#77), 2016 4th RD (#100), 2017 1st RD, 2018 2nd RD.

This trade makes the Rams deal for the #1 looks like a steal.

This Eagles are totally overhauling their entire team.

DeMarco Murray to Titans. Mark Sanchez to Broncos. Maxwell/Alonso to Miami. And now this...
      Last edited by kingelway7; 04-20-2016, 12:17 PM.
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
        The Browns definitely made out in this trade .... Philly only moves up 6 picks and they had to give up their 8th overall this year AND their first in 2017 ... plus a 3 & 4 this year and a 2 in 2018!!!!!

SHEEEEEEEEESH!!!
        Now watch the Browns grab Lynch at 8 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
          Now watch the Browns grab Lynch at 8 lol.
          I hope not but can totally see it! I feel bad for any QB that goes to Cleveland .... really bad!
          sigpic

Comment

Trade with the eagles

The Eagles just traded up for the number two spot in the draft. What are the odds that they take a QB and if they do, could the Broncos potentially trade for Bradford or Chase Daniels?

Comment

Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
              The Eagles just traded up for the number two spot in the draft. What are the odds that they take a QB and if they do, could the Broncos potentially trade for Bradford or Chase Daniels?
              Not under those contacts. Lets keep just roll with Sanchez for a year and see what pans out next year. One of them will be cut if they are actually targeting Wentz....but who knows, the maybe are targeting Elliott. Dumb to trade that much for a RB....but it is the Eagles.
              New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
                I hope not but can totally see it! I feel bad for any QB that goes to Cleveland .... really bad!
                Cleveland Browns Starting QBs 1999-2015

Tim Couch
                Ty Detmer
                Doug Pederson
                Sergon Wynn
                Kelly Holcomb
                Jeff Garcia
                Luke McCown
                Trent Dilfer
                Charlie Frye
                Derek Anderson
                Brady Quinn
                Ken Dorsey
                Bruce Gradkowski
                Colt McCoy
                Jake Delhomme
                Seneca Wallce
                Bradon Weeden
                Thad Lewis
                Jason Campbell
                Brian Hoyer
                Johnny Manziel
                Connor Shaw
                Josh McCown
                Austin Davis

Only Tim Couch in 2001 started every game of the entire season since the Browns returned to Cleveland in 1999. Bernie Kosar and Tim Couch are the only Browns QBs that have started all 16 games in a season for the Browns since 1984.
                Denver Broncos
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks
                Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                  Cleveland Browns Starting QBs 1999-2015

Tim Couch
                  Ty Detmer
                  Doug Pederson
                  Sergon Wynn
                  Kelly Holcomb
                  Jeff Garcia
                  Luke McCown
                  Trent Dilfer
                  Charlie Frye
                  Derek Anderson
                  Brady Quinn
                  Ken Dorsey
                  Bruce Gradkowski
                  Colt McCoy
                  Jake Delhomme
                  Seneca Wallce
                  Bradon Weeden
                  Thad Lewis
                  Jason Campbell
                  Brian Hoyer
                  Johnny Manziel
                  Connor Shaw
                  Josh McCown
                  Austin Davis

Only Tim Couch in 2001 started every game of the entire season since the Browns returned to Cleveland in 1999. Bernie Kosar and Tim Couch are the only Browns QBs that have started all 16 games in a season for the Browns since 1984.
                  By far the most terrible team when it comes to drafting since they've returned to Cleveland. It's like they are cursed because they've had different owners, coaches ect.. Could've had Big Ben, Julio Jones, Derrick Carr and so many more great players instead they draft players like Mingo. I really do like Hugh Jackson though, and if given time he could right the ship imo.

Comment

The Browns have always made good trades in majority of their recent drafts. The biggest issue for them is they draft the worst possible people at those picks... I wonder if that tradition will stay the same?

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                      The Browns have always made good trades in majority of their recent drafts. The biggest issue for them is they draft the worst possible people at those picks... I wonder if that tradition will stay the same?
                      Can't go wrong with Ezekiel Elliot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                        This trade makes the Rams deal for the #1 looks like a steal.

This Eagles are totally overhauling their entire team.

DeMarco Murray to Titans. Mark Sanchez to Broncos. Maxwell/Alonso to Miami. And now this...
                        Pretty poor way to overhaul a team by bankrupting its draft pool for a couple of years. Some GM's are just insane!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Once upon a time I said the same thing with Trent Richardson to Cleveland.

I'm sure you feel like Elliot is far superior to Richardson but at one point I too thought Richardson was superior to anyone else they could get at RB.

I actually don't think Elliot is anything like Trent. But my point is it's Cleveland. I wouldn't assume anyone can succeed there.

I saw this talk about Big Ben could've been with the Browns. But I wonder if they consider how much coaching and development and good team culture has played a part in who Big Ben has become today?

It's very possible that if Big Ben had been drafted by Cleveland that his name would be on that list of busts.
                          sigpic

Comment

They better be 100% sure they know who the Rams will take at 1. Either that or they like both Wentz and Goff. IMO, one of those teams will get a franchise QB (Wentz) and the other one will get one who will be okay in the NFL, but they'll look for his replacement later on. (Goff)
                            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

With their dumb moneyball analytics I wouldn't be surprised if they select Eli Apple lol....

Comment

Working...
                              X