Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL HGH Probe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFL HGH Probe

    The NFL issued the results from its investigation of the remaining players named in the Al-Jazeera HGH story which also named Peyton Manning (since cleared).

    All the players denied the accusations

    Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1h1 hour ago
    Here is the full release from the @NFL on clearing the players in the HGH Al-Jazeera America situation

    One player not mentioned in the release is Mike Neal. It's assumed his investigation is still on going.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    The NFL issued the results from its investigation of the remaining players named in the Al-Jazeera HGH story which also named Peyton Manning (since cleared).

    All the players denied the accusations



    One player not mentioned in the release is Mike Neal. It's assumed his investigation is still on going.
    Just the NFL embarrassing itself again...."comprehensive investigation", that's a good one. There was no investigation, just a meeting with the players who all denied it, so no evidence found. NFL decides who it wants to bust, clearly they had no interest in a huge scandal involving many great players. If they did they would have hired Wells like they did in bountygate and deflategate. Goodell has no integrity.....

    Comment


    • #3
      2016 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 6

      Hi, Broncos fans! Our Broncos already played Thursday Night, so here's the menu for this Sunday.

      KCNC CBS Channel 4: Chiefs @ Raiders

      KDVR FOX Channel 31: Redskins @ Eagles, and Cowboys @ Packers



      :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CaribouRanch View Post
        Hi, Broncos fans! Our Broncos will play Thursday Night, so here's the menu for this Sunday.

        KCNC CBS Channel 4: Chiefs @ Raiders

        KDVR FOX Channel 31: Redskins @ Eagles, and Cowboys @ Packers



        http://www.506sports.com/

        Game hasn't happened yet since it's Wednesday
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Game hasn't happened yet since it's Wednesday
          Oh man! I was what?? Is this guy from the future??

          Comment


          • #6
            Atlanta is really good!

            I watched the Seahawks game today and Seattle was lucky to get a win today. That was in Seattle where it is hard for visitors to win. Matt Ryan and Julio Jones are really hard to stop. The Atlanta defense is pretty good too. Bronco fans shouldn't feel real bad about losing that game. Siemian and the Broncos are still learning to play together and I suspect Trevor wasn't 100% in the SD game.
            Last edited by Seattle_Cat; 10-16-2016, 07:25 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Seattle_Cat View Post
              I watched the Seahawks game today and Seattle was lucky to get a win today. That was in Seattle where it is hard for visitors to win. Matt Ryan and Julio Jones are really hard to stop. The Atlanta defense is pretty good too. Bronco fans shouldn't feel real bad about losing that game. Siemian and the Broncos are still learning to play together and I suspect Trevor wasn't 100% in the SD game.
              They were basically afraid to throw at Talib and CHJ (and both dropped INTs that could've changed the outcome but no way you can criticize those guys.. just bad luck).. They weren't at all afraid of Richard Sherman.. if not for the missed DPI call on him at the end, ATL has a FG attempt to win that game

              Comment


              • #8
                Nantz comment on Brock move

                I think it was 1st Qtr and Nantz said he'd asked Brock about the move and Brock said he loved Denver (and the staff, team, fans, etc.) but he felt the opportunity in Houston was better and it wasn't about the money. Does that make any sense really? What better opportunity could there be in Houston? With Denver you have a big game winning defense strong enough make it easy on the offense. Maybe he thought Elway would bring in a new starting QB and he'd go to the bench again but I don't know how he could think that with the offered salary. Maybe he wanted to go to a team with a great offense that could then win by scoring a lot of points instead of relying on the defense but that doesn't really describe Houston. I really have tried to come up with a logical explanation of his statement but I think he should just say he went for the money and not try to sell some angle that doesn't wash but maybe lets him sleep better at night.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SkyFlash1 View Post
                  I think it was 1st Qtr and Nantz said he'd asked Brock about the move and Brock said he loved Denver (and the staff, team, fans, etc.) but he felt the opportunity in Houston was better and it wasn't about the money. Does that make any sense really? What better opportunity could there be in Houston? With Denver you have a big game winning defense strong enough make it easy on the offense. Maybe he thought Elway would bring in a new starting QB and he'd go to the bench again but I don't know how he could think that with the offered salary. Maybe he wanted to go to a team with a great offense that could then win by scoring a lot of points instead of relying on the defense but that doesn't really describe Houston. I really have tried to come up with a logical explanation of his statement but I think he should just say he went for the money and not try to sell some angle that doesn't wash but maybe lets him sleep better at night.
                  hes just trying to say the right thing like everyone else...he went after the money.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Brock in Denver: Just a guy. Brock in Houston: Potential franchise savior. So far it's not working out that way.
                    Adopt-A-Bronco: Tim Patrick

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Brock was making somewhere around $1-M per year more or less. There was no call from the Broncos and he got $36-M guaranteed. Who wouldn't make that move? It worked out great for both sides and it seems to be working out terribly for the Texans.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's about the money. Period.
                        Maybe a little spite too.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Are KC that good???

                          Just looked at nmy local betting markets for SB LI and noticed that KC are 3rd favorites behind Cowboys and Patriots who are top seed.We are sixth.Do KC deserve to be that low???

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
                            Just looked at nmy local betting markets for SB LI and noticed that KC are 3rd favorites behind Cowboys and Patriots who are top seed.We are sixth.Do KC deserve to be that low???
                            We match up well against them. Chargers are a bad one for us because their Tight ends in gates and henry with their running backs that receive well pose more of a problem. Chiefs arent stellar any where.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                              We match up well against them. Chargers are a bad one for us because their Tight ends in gates and henry with their running backs that receive well pose more of a problem. Chiefs arent stellar any where.
                              Chiefs have the better tight end and the better rushing attack over San Diego. I actually think the Chiefs are one of our worst matchups in the entire NFL.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X