***Official Raiders @ Chiefs Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Official Raiders @ Chiefs Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Interesting AFC West matchup tonight as the Raiders play the Chiefsin the rematch at KC. 25 degrees for the 6:25PM Mountain Time kickoff. http://tnf.twitter.com/ http://www.nfl..com/tnf
    :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

As much,it makes me sick I'm rooting for the Chiefs...
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

It figures that Hill lit us up on punt returns, yet looks like Norwood tonight against Oakland. SMH.

Comment

When it's not your year, it just is not your year.

That's something John Fox would say.
        sigpic

Comment

That's such a garbage call. Cooper had possession and was making a football move when he lost control. I can't stand Terry Macauley.

Comment

What has the NFL come to when NO ONE knows what a catch is anymore

GET THIS CRAP IN ORDER

I mean - really - talk about integrity

Dude took 3-4 steps

... and what is this 'upright' we've never heard before
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Seems to me HQ wants the Vegas Raiders to win it all this season
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

I'm not rooting for either team to win this but, isn't it better for the Broncos if the Chiefs lose?
                Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore

Comment

I have more animosity towards Oakland fans, as there are more of them than KC fans where I live. It's almost literally been half my life since they were relevant, and their fans are running their mouths like they are a lock for the super bowl. I don't like KC either, but they do things the right way, as they play it safe on offense, protect the ball, and play tough defense, just like us last year. It might be better if Oakland wins again, but I'd rather see the wind taken out of their sails.

Comment

I heard that Carr is having to line up in the shotgun every time due to his finger injury. It really looks to be hurting their run game and by extension, their passing game. KC really trying to seize control before halftime.

Comment

Well, I have to retract my earlier post about Tyreke Hill. He just burned Oakland on a punt return for a TD. Looks like this game is turning ugly. On the other hand, Oakland has pulled some big second half comebacks this season, so I think it is still worth watching.

I also love the back-to-Earth moment for Marquette King after he whiffed on the tackle!!

Comment

Am I the only one who was extremely pleased to see Kelce punk that punter with that dance?

Comment

Yeah that whole swagger punt thing King got going on annoys me. I mean dude all you doing is punting a football. He just seems arrogant to me. But hey whatever keeps him motivated. He didn't out them dance moves to the test and catch Hill on that return lol
                          :go:

Comment

Tyreke Hill: Strangled his pregnant girlfriend. Cant cheer for that guy, wont do it.
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

C'mon, Alex. Terrible pass, and Oakland is about to put themselves right back in this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X