Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Steelers refusing to give Bell the ball inside the 5 continues to bite them.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Why aren't they giving the ball to Bell in the RZ? Stupid.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        OK gang. sounds like most of us don't see KC beating The Pats......but do we really believe The Steelers can either? Hey, I'm open to some good news!!
        Honestly? I don't think so but, I think they have a better shot than KC.
        My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

        Comment


        • Wow, what an ugly game.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
            Hate to break it to you, but all teams try to gain a "competitive advantage". Thats the nature of the business when your job and livelihood depends on wins. And please don't try to bring up "deflated footballs" there is no valid evidence, and even if they did do that its not the big deal the world made it out to be.
            The Patriots prodigy came to Denver and by his second year got caught videotaping just like his previous organization. They are not trying to gain a competitive advantage they are establishing a pedigree of cheating.
            sigpic


            Comment


            • Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
              Steelers refusing to give Bell the ball inside the 5 continues to bite them.
              Very strange, dominating this game but some very poor coaching decisions. I really have my doubts about Tomlin, especially after the decision to keep Big Ben in last week deep into the 4th and almost getting him injured

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                The Patriots prodigy came to Denver and by his second year got caught videotaping just like his previous organization. They are not trying to gain a competitive advantage they are establishing a pedigree of cheating.
                Actually (And I hate that I'm going to do this), McD did not encourage or ask his staff to video tape. The staff member did it on his own accord. This was confirmed by NFL and Broncos investigation. The Broncos were pissed at McD for this incident because he failed to properly report it, and basically tried to sweep it under the rug.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  OK gang. sounds like most of us don't see KC beating The Pats......but do we really believe The Steelers can either? Hey, I'm open to some good news!!
                  With Big Ben, Bell, and Brown they could beat anyone. I just don't think KC have the horses. A few gimmick plays to Hill won't cut it

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                    Steelers refusing to give Bell the ball inside the 5 continues to bite them.
                    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    Why aren't they giving the ball to Bell in the RZ? Stupid.
                    Heck, I said KC needs to basically shadow the guy, but it appears they are getting a break????

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Now that I think about it, The Pats look beatable tonight.
                      They looked pretty beatable when we played them too. But we had such an inept offense.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                        With Big Ben, Bell, and Brown they could beat anyone. I just don't think KC have the horses. A few gimmick plays to Hill won't cut it
                        The 3 Bs are definitely a force, but not sure they have enough of everything else. Their receivers were better last year, and the D is kinda average.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          The 3 Bs are definitely a force, but not sure they have enough of everything else. Their receivers were better last year, and the D is kinda average.
                          The D is mediocre, but I think this is one of the weakest NE teams I have seen and very beatable. They have had an easy ride so far

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                            Actually (And I hate that I'm going to do this), McD did not encourage or ask his staff to video tape. The staff member did it on his own accord. This was confirmed by NFL and Broncos investigation. The Broncos were pissed at McD for this incident because he failed to properly report it, and basically tried to sweep it under the rug.
                            Just like the equipment boy who got a wild idea to deflate footballs all in his own? It just came to him that one time.. maybe after he had a few beers or something? lol
                            No matter what the Bronco investigation showed I have a very tough time buying that some lowly staff guy tapes opponents on his own like some rogue crazy man.. McDaniels came from an organization who was caught doing just that.. seems hard to swallow there wasn't a connection.

                            Kind of seeing a pattern of inconsequential staff members getting thrown under the bus.

                            Just ignore me tonight I'm in a snarky mood. Lol
                            My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
                              Just like the equipment boy who got a wild idea to deflate footballs all in his own? It just came to him that one time.. maybe after he had a few beers or something? lol
                              No matter what the Bronco investigation showed I have a very tough time buying that some lowly staff guy tapes opponents on his own like some rogue crazy man.. McDaniels came from an organization who was caught doing just that.. seems hard to swallow there wasn't a connection.

                              Kind of seeing a pattern of inconsequential staff members getting thrown under the bus.

                              Just ignore me tonight I'm in a snarky mood. Lol
                              It wasn't a low level employee who took it upon themselves. It was the head of video operations. Again even the NFL investigation confirmed McD had no hand in it, did not order it, and did not look at any video when it was presented to him. The Broncos and McD were penalized for not properly reporting the incident.

                              There is a lot to knock McD on as he is a scum bag of a person. But he shouldn't be found guilty of "videotaping" he should be found guilty of being too immature to handle a sensitive situation.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • I guess this game will be 50 FGs from the Steelers and 2 TD's from the Chiefs. lol
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X