Baltimore Ravens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore Ravens

Talk about a franchise with unreal expectations. I live in Baltimore and all I heard all season was "Super Bowl this, Super Bowl that." Basically the Ravens felt they were of the same caliber as the 2000 squad that won and could win the Super Bowl with the same team that lost in the first round of the playoffs last year. The 2000 team has a MUCH better defense, special teams, and offense than the Ravens of the past two seasons.

The Ravens' fans also wear purple camo....

I can honestly say I HATE the Ravens (even more than the Broncos ). From their coach to Ray Lewis, the whole franchise just sucks sh...

Bunch of criminals. TO would have fit right in with that bunch
    Al Wilson wears womens panties (and they're not my wife's)

Comment

Teams that have PURPLE in their uniforms shouldn't be considered a real franchise. Or TEAL for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by co32ry
        Teams that have PURPLE in their uniforms shouldn't be considered a real franchise. Or TEAL for that matter.
        And why not? Color doesnt make the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Black59Razor
          Still harboring a grudge from when Tony Siragusa fell like a Piano on Gannon and crushed your playoff dreams all at once, eh
          Is it that obvious??? Fat bastard anyway...
          Al Wilson wears womens panties (and they're not my wife's)

Comment

Originally posted by dfrivers
            And why not? Color doesnt make the team.
            It was a joke buddy. I was trying to be affable.

Comment

The Ravens have a 2000 yard rusher, the most feared defense in the league, and a huge leader in Ray Lewis. So why didn't they make the playoffs? Hmmm lets see... oh ya Kyle Boller! The most boring QB in the league if you ask me. Maybe Ravens fans don't feel this way at all, but I think that Kordell Stewart should start. If NOTHING else he is at least exciting! He is a former pro bowler who is second all time for rushing TD's in a season. There are those who critisize him for not being a good passer, but hey, neither is Boller! Kordell has a higher career completion percentage and averages more yards per season. I just can't understand it. Although this was a thing of the past, Kordell can play Qb or WR and the Ravens dont have quality players at either of those positions. Yet Stewart never plays. He took more snaps (5) at punter than at any other position, and he even did well at that. I liked the class that the coaches showed when they put him in to take a kneel down once (his only snap at QB the whole year). Maybe its just me but Kordell Stewart needs to start!

Jake The Snake

Comment

Well for one thing wit the ravens (an u can deny this if u want an forgive me IF i am wrong) but it think Big Ray is on the decline.......i mean...........hes gettin closer an closer to that 30 hill.............once u hit that its almost always all downhill for players that need speed (coverage lbs...........speed hbs..............wrs..........)
                Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

That may be so, mojo....
                  ....and I can't stand ray ray, but I will still say that his being at 75% is probably just as good, if not better, than 90% of the rest of the mlb's.....
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Yea but i think nex year will bring more games like the chiefs this year ( "they were double teamin me..........." they had only done it to him like twice the whole game)
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I want to know what the Raven fans opinion on the Kordell/Boller situation.

Jake The Snake

Comment

Another Ratbird eh? I hate you Rats. It was bad what Irsay did to your Colts fans. But to fix that by stealing another team?! You Ratbirds are going nowhere. Your Defense is on the decline. If you don't believe me, then why do your linebackers and defensive tackles do late hits? Hitting and kicking players on the ground? Is it to make up for something? Is it to instill fear on them because after all, your team is nothing but a bunch of thugs straight outta prison.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonFan
                          I want to know what the Raven fans opinion on the Kordell/Boller situation.

....i hope you wouldnt be suggesting the Ravens replace Boller w/ Stewart!

...didnt Kordell break down crying in Pittsburg?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGD2oo4

....i hope you wouldnt be suggesting the Ravens replace Boller w/ Stewart!

...didnt Kordell break down crying in Pittsburg?
                            ...didn't Kordell become one of the most exciting players in the league as "slash"?

...didn't Kordell rush for 11 TD's while leading his teams to the AFC championship game?

...didn't Kordell make the pro bowl in 2001?

... and isn't Boller one of the worst QB's in the league?

So yes that is exacly what i'm saying.

Jake The Snake

Comment

Originally posted by Black59Razor
                              Well, I am a Ravens fan, and I think you are dead wrong about Kyle Boller.
                              OK well that aside the point, was there ever any talk about wanting Kordell to start? I agree with you that he didn't have any good targets to throw to, but in that situation wouldn't a QB that can run be nice? And also, his punting average was almost as high as your regular punters, why not let kordell punt. Then you have a great fake option. Oh, and what about puting him in to take one knee? How classy is that.
                              Last edited by JacksonFan; 01-15-2005, 09:30 PM.

Jake The Snake

Comment

Working...
                              X