No announcement yet.

Around the League 17-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hue Jackson is headed for unemployment at this point. Starting Osweiler and sitting Kizer for a year is starting to look pretty good. Not to mention Kizer got outplayed by Hogan today, and he put Kizer back in the game anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Hue Jackson is headed for unemployment at this point. Starting Osweiler and sitting Kizer for a year is starting to look pretty good. Not to mention Kizer got outplayed by Hogan today, and he put Kizer back in the game anyway.
      I was surprised they pulled Hogan, dude was playing well

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
        Hue Jackson is headed for unemployment at this point. Starting Osweiler and sitting Kizer for a year is starting to look pretty good. Not to mention Kizer got outplayed by Hogan today, and he put Kizer back in the game anyway.
        I was thinking the same thing. Should've kept, and started Os.

Comment

• I could also see Jackson taking over for Marvin Lewis in Cincinnati.

Comment

• Atlanta looking like last years Atlanta.

Comment

• How on earth is Sambrillo starting for the defending NFC champs....dude is horrid.
              sigpic

Comment

• How is it that every time I watch one of my players from Fantasy they are suddenly on the bench nursing something?? (I am not talking "a beer")

Lots of injuries, even if not major in nature.

Comment

• Rodgers is a shell of himself without Jordy..

Comment

• Originally posted by River Side View Post
                    Rodgers is a shell of himself without Jordy..
                    I like The Pack, and it sure would suck if Jordy is out for a long time! They need to stay healthy to get over the hump.

Comment

• And..... Andrew Luck ruled out for week 3

Colts rule out Andrew Luck for Week 3 vs. Browns

Comment

• BTW....ask The Chargers if they think kickers can make or break games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                          And..... Andrew Luck ruled out for week 3

Colts rule out Andrew Luck for Week 3 vs. Browns
                          Some folks had hinted that Luck may not show up much, if at all this season.

Comment

• Eli looks terrible. He looks inaccurate and uncomfortable. There was a time when he could scramble, but now he just falls down into a fetal position even if there isn't that much of a threat. I get that the o-line isn't looking good, but Eli isn't really helping the cause. A couple of his sacks he had plenty of time, but just ended up holding onto the call in the pocket like he just doesn't know what to do.
                            sigpic

Comment

• This Giants coach is miserable. How do you try to go for it on 4th and goal only down 10 in the third....then get a delay of game penalty?

Comment

• Does Eli get called for delay of game more than anyone??? Ever!!!

I still scratch my head when I think about him having 2 SB Rings!

Comment

Working...
                                X