Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers at KC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chargers at KC

    I look forward to this game on Saturday. The winner is in a great position to take The Division. And even though it is a road game, I'm liking The Chargers. If not for some early close losses, this team could easily be 9 and 4. Overall they are 5th on D and 10th on O, whereas KC is 6th on O but only 28th on D. Plus KC is trending downward outside of their last game, though against a beaten Raiders squad.

    A Chargers win will pretty much sew up The Division, and given their talent, including the incredible tandem of Ingram and Bosa, I could see them forcing the issue in the playoffs. Lots to like, if you are Chargers fan.
    Last edited by CanDB; 12-13-2017, 07:34 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I look forward to this game on Saturday. The winner is a great position to take The Division. And even though it is a road game, I'm liking The Chargers. If not for some early close losses, this team could easily be 9 and 4. Overall they are 5th on D and 10th on O, whereas KC is 6th on O but only 28th on D. Plus KC is trending downward outside of their last game, though against a beaten Raiders squad.

    A Chargers win will pretty much sew up The Division, and given their talent, including the incredible tandem of Ingram and Bosa, I could see them forcing the issue in the playoffs. Lots to like, if you are Chargers fan.

    Agreed. The Chargers are on a roll, and I could see them causing some trouble in the playoffs if they continue to play the way they have been. I can't stand New England or Pittsburgh so I have to root for Jacksonville & Los Angeles.

    Comment


    • #3
      Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs

      Tonight the Los Angeles Chargers and Kansas City Chiefs meet again to virtually decide the AFC West title. Kansas City won the first meeting in Los Angeles, but the Chargers improve their chances of clinching a spot in the wild card round with a win at Arrowhead Stadium. If you like watching other AFC West teams, this is must-see TV due to playoff implications. TV coverage begins at 8:00 ET exclusively on NFL Network.

      Comment


      • #4
        Oops, I did not see this thread and started the same topic.

        Does anyone care who wins?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
          Agreed. The Chargers are on a roll, and I could see them causing some trouble in the playoffs if they continue to play the way they have been. I can't stand New England or Pittsburgh so I have to root for Jacksonville & Los Angeles.
          Most Jaguars fans say, "Anybody but the Chargers." Their reasoning is the Chargers nearly won in Jacksonville and until this year, they could not beat Philip Rivers. If Rivers was San Diego's QB, nothing else mattered; SD would win. The Jaguars won in OT despite losing the turnover battle. It was Jacksonville's faul/t the game went into OT. So every Jaguars fan including myself wants the Chargers to win the AFCW to avoid facing them in again in the playoffs.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Denver Scores View Post
            Oops, I did not see this thread and started the same topic.

            Does anyone care who wins?
            i do lol

            gonna be an awesome game i think.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              i do lol

              gonna be an awesome game i think.
              I picked the Chargers just for you.
              Administrator

              Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

              Lupus Awareness Month

              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                I do LOL.

                Gonna be an awesome game I think.
                Awesome for your team or TV ratings?

                It should be fun to watch. Marcus Peters is back. People keep talking about the Chiefs being pretenders because of a long losing streak, but their dominance over the Raiders without Peters proves doubters wrong.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm all about wanting a team that can take NE down. Chargers would be able to do that if they make the playoffs instead of KC.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I want KC to be in a must win situation vs Denver in week 17 to enter the playoffs. Then Denver beats them

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Phyllis and the Chargers imploding as usual.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        I'm all about wanting a team that can take NE down. Chargers would be able to do that if they make the playoffs instead of KC.
                        The Chargers are not looking like a team that can get to Foxborough. I see no way they can beat the Brady Bunch.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bahn View Post
                          I want KC to be in a must win situation vs Denver in week 17 to enter the playoffs. Then Denver beats them
                          Palying spoiler would be great, but ther Chargers would have to lose on the same day. It is not win and in for KC.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Denver Scores View Post
                            The Chargers are not looking like a team that can get to Foxborough. I see no way they can beat the Brady Bunch.
                            Nope. He really is overhyped. Honestly, what has he won? He folds under pressure in big games. For as long as he's been in the league he hasn't won anything of significance.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                              Nope. He really is overhyped. Honestly, what has he won? He folds under pressure in big games. For as long as he's been in the league he hasn't won anything of significance.
                              Who, Philip Rivers? The thing with him is he plays at a high level every year and is not always the main culprit when the Chargers have losing seasons, as evidenced by the kicker and coach turnovers and countless injuries. I read the Chargers were "the best 1-5 team in the NFL" last year. Fact is you can't turn hte ball over twice in the second half and expect to win the game.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X