Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philip Rivers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Philip Rivers

    Why does Philip Rivers ALWAYS complain, and seem to blame everyone else when He throws an interception ????

    I'm tired of seeing it.

  • #2
    Maybe I was a little hard on Phillip.

    Can't have the Titans in the Playoffs, can we ?

    Comment


    • #3
      Ohhhhh....that Philip!?

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Philip will be crying at Arrowhead in a few weeks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
          Philip will be crying at Arrowhead in a few weeks.
          the chiefs posses nothing on defense that could possibly make him cry. if anything, he'd be crying from the three dropped long balls from our first meeting. that hasn't happened since then and you also didn't face a chargers defense with joey bosa and melvin ingram on the field.

          between the two the chiefs are not the only ones with a good and explosive offense, they are however the only ones with a piss poor defense.



          stick around so Phil can make you eat those words here soon.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Most unappreciated QB to every play in the NFL........and yes I hate the chargers

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
              Most unappreciated QB to every play in the NFL........and yes I hate the chargers
              Agreed. Seems like the Chargers always have one of these guys. Underappreciated.

              Fouts

              Brees

              and now Rivers.

              1st ballot HOFer, IMO. And, a pretty stand up guy. I love the way he heckles other teams and fans, and manages to keep it clean. Always dangerous to play against, and hilarious as hell when you get his goat.
              sigpic

              Hooray, beer!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                Agreed. Seems like the Chargers always have one of these guys. Underappreciated.

                Fouts

                Brees

                and now Rivers.

                1st ballot HOFer, IMO. And, a pretty stand up guy. I love the way he heckles other teams and fans, and manages to keep it clean. Always dangerous to play against, and hilarious as hell when you get his goat.
                Like when he was yelling into his helmet.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                Comment


                • #9
                  Phillip is done...

                  He looked like Flacco did his last game with the Broncos.
                  [sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    Like when he was yelling into his helmet.
                    That was one of the greatest things I ever saw. I laughed about that for days.

                    Wish they had a Top 10 funniest QB antics on NFLN and that would certainly be #1 in my book for sure. :thumb:
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Last night was another display of behavior he's learned from one of his younger boys. After that last INT his reaction was full tantrum ............he fell to the ground face down and pounded the turf

                      what a big baby haha
                      Red 98

                      Kareem rises to the top

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is a far out opinion by some of us, but if Tom Brady wanted a place to play, it should be with The Chargers.....minus Rivers of course. Tom is making subtle comments here and there about his future, and yes, about his annoyance over his team's O. He is quite at home in Cali, and if there's one thing I know, The Chargers have a good team, with loads of offensive weapons. If he had his way, they'd probably add to their Oline, to give him enough time and space, because who would not want Gordon, Ekeler, Allen, Henry and Williams playing with them? And lets not forget, their D can be solid with Ingram, Bosa and the return of James.

                        I know it's a big stretch, but that's the place for him, if Rivers is gone. And let's not forget, perhaps Gisele loves a pretty blue uniform on her man!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          This is a far out opinion by some of us, but if Tom Brady wanted a place to play, it should be with The Chargers.....minus Rivers of course. Tom is making subtle comments here and there about his future, and yes, about his annoyance over his team's O. He is quite at home in Cali, and if there's one thing I know, The Chargers have a good team, with loads of offensive weapons. If he had his way, they'd probably add to their Oline, to give him enough time and space, because who would not want Gordon, Ekeler, Allen, Henry and Williams playing with them? And lets not forget, their D can be solid with Ingram, Bosa and the return of James.

                          I know it's a big stretch, but that's the place for him, if Rivers is gone. And let's not forget, perhaps Gisele loves a pretty blue uniform on her man!
                          This is pretty much in line with the Boston sports media speculation. So, good on you D. :thumb:
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                            This is pretty much in line with the Boston sports media speculation. So, good on you D. :thumb:
                            Thank you J! It just makes sense, if he was to go anywhere. I watch that team and I see a load of talent. When James returns they can match a lot of teams for O and D prowess. Imagine a good Tom Brady with that talent?!

                            But this is much speculation on my part.

                            But if you look at their season, a measly 4 and 7, they have not lost a game by more than a TD, and 3 of them were within 3 points. Brady, for example, might have won a few of those. Similar situation here....a number of close losses, that could have been won.

                            Anyway, if you are hearing that from your locale, it makes even more sense to me.
                            Last edited by CanDB; 11-19-2019, 04:00 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              This is a far out opinion by some of us, but if Tom Brady wanted a place to play, it should be with The Chargers.....minus Rivers of course. Tom is making subtle comments here and there about his future, and yes, about his annoyance over his team's O. He is quite at home in Cali, and if there's one thing I know, The Chargers have a good team, with loads of offensive weapons. If he had his way, they'd probably add to their Oline, to give him enough time and space, because who would not want Gordon, Ekeler, Allen, Henry and Williams playing with them? And lets not forget, their D can be solid with Ingram, Bosa and the return of James.

                              I know it's a big stretch, but that's the place for him, if Rivers is gone. And let's not forget, perhaps Gisele loves a pretty blue uniform on her man!
                              Brady is pretty close to being done himself, if you watch him play he's not nearly what he was. He's currently on pace for his worst year since 2013, that year his o-line was poor and he got sacked 40 times, this year he's on pace to be sacked 25 times. If you take him out of the offense that he knows inside and out, and away from his comfort blankets running 7 yard choice routes and you'll see Manning in 2015 all over again.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X