• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Insane Tacos
    Practice Squad
    • Dec 2017

If New England loses in the Post Season

Do you see BB retiring? I think Tom is still too stubborn to let go. But the season and game itself is starting to wear down the greatest couch the game has ever seen. (Imo) and the story of BB banning Tom's personal trainer from team activities isn't getting the news it maybe should be.

I can see a pretty real rift occurring if the NE ship comes crashing down in the Post season. I could very well see it being the end of Bill. Which could very well mean the end of the New England dynasty.
  • InsaneBlaze23
    The ArchAngel
    • Jan 2009

If anything happens in New England the playoffs won't be what breaks the camels back so to speak. There is already a rift and drama going on there.

Besides the physical therapist dude, some of the news coming out of New England is that BB didn't wanna trade Jimmy G. He wanted Jimmy G to replace Brady and would have traded Tom. But Bob Kraft wasn't having any of that.

There is the rift. The owner stepping in on the coach's decision and plans.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• broncoslover115
      Football Immortal
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      If anything happens in New England the playoffs won't be what breaks the camels back so to speak. There is already a rift and drama going on there.

Besides the physical therapist dude, some of the news coming out of New England is that BB didn't wanna trade Jimmy G. He wanted Jimmy G to replace Brady and would have traded Tom. But Bob Kraft wasn't having any of that.

There is the rift. The owner stepping in on the coach's decision and plans.
      You are correct. I live in Boston and there is a rift a brewing. BB didn't want to trade Jimmy G and Kraft over rode that decision.

And some conspiracy theorists suggest that BB retaliated by not allowing Alex Guerrero to ride on the team plane for away games, not allow him on the sidelines and no longer allow him to work on players besides Brady.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Assassin27
        Captain
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        You are correct. I live in Boston and there is a rift a brewing. BB didn't want to trade Jimmy G and Kraft over rode that decision.

And some conspiracy theorists suggest that BB retaliated by not allowing Alex Guerrero to ride on the team plane for away games, not allow him on the sidelines and no longer allow him to work on players besides Brady.
        Interesting how Brady has also thrown more ints then tds since BB banned Alex Guerrero.
        sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
        Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
        PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• broncoslover115
          Football Immortal
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
          Interesting how Brady has also thrown more ints then tds since BB banned Alex Guerrero.
          Hmm, didn't realize that.

Comment

• bronx_2003
            Banned User
            • Oct 2003

JG looks special. If Brady plays another 5 years at a good level it won't matter that they traded him. If he has another 1-2 years of production and then falls off or retires then they made a huge mistake.

Young franchise QB's are tough to find and JG looks like he'll be one for another 10+ years.

Shame we couldn't get him but NE were never going to trade him to another AFC team

Comment

• Insane Tacos
              Practice Squad
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Hmm, didn't realize that.
              We're also in the dead of winter football and Tom Brady is uh, I don't know; 40?

Comment

• CanDB
                Football Immortal
                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Insane Tacos View Post
                Do you see BB retiring? I think Tom is still too stubborn to let go. But the season and game itself is starting to wear down the greatest couch the game has ever seen. (Imo) and the story of BB banning Tom's personal trainer from team activities isn't getting the news it maybe should be.

I can see a pretty real rift occurring if the NE ship comes crashing down in the Post season. I could very well see it being the end of Bill. Which could very well mean the end of the New England dynasty.
                I see BB and TB haunting me for another 10 years....until I quit watching football altogether!!!

Comment

• EddieMac
                  Canuck Mod, eh!
                  • Feb 2004

The era will end soon enough... time is undefeated and Brady will fall apart sooner than later...

But I do hope they lose in the playoffs... like early as they can...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Assassin27
                    Captain
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    The era will end soon enough... time is undefeated and Brady will fall apart sooner than later...

But I do hope they lose in the playoffs... like early as they can...
                    D. Ware predicts one and done for Pats.

sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• HUMCALC
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jan 2011

https://www.milehighreport.com/2017/...e-one-and-done
                      One can only hope
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• broncoslover115
                        Football Immortal
                        • Mar 2012

https://www.milehighreport.com/2017/...e-one-and-done
                        How sweet would that be. Can't see them losing in the divisional round but see them losing in the AFCCG.

Comment

Working...
                        X