Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Culter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jay Culter

    Always wanted him to fail after he left. But as time has gone on I've started to feel sorry for him and the mediocre career he has had.

    I wonder if he ever looks back with regret and thinks he should have shut his mouth and stayed put.

    Definitely showed signs of extreme talent with us and Brandon Marshall.

  • #2
    Originally posted by EngBronco View Post
    Always wanted him to fail after he left. But as time has gone on I've started to feel sorry for him and the mediocre career he has had.

    I wonder if he ever looks back with regret and thinks he should have shut his mouth and stayed put.

    Definitely showed signs of extreme talent with us and Brandon Marshall.
    Josh McDaniels.......
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Josh McDaniels.......

      Comment


      • #4
        Will this fan base ever let the Jay Cutler thing die???

        Comment


        • #5
          I hear Jay Culter has a devoted following...

          Comment


          • #6
            He was the best QB from his draft class!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
              He was the best QB from his draft class!
              I don't know, Ingle Martin was in that draft class......
              Last edited by Broncos-R-Great; 03-14-2018, 05:30 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Sadly, Cutler is the best QB this team has ever drafted.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                  Sadly, Cutler is the best QB this team has ever drafted.
                  Careful with those comments, you're going to turn this thread into a Tebow debate

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tebow was better than Cutler. At least Tebow actually looked like he cared about winning or losing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Narco View Post
                      Tebow was better than Cutler. At least Tebow actually looked like he cared about winning or losing.
                      Cutler had the talent without the mentality. Tebow had the mentality without the talent.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        Careful with those comments, you're going to turn this thread into a Tebow debate
                        Originally posted by Narco View Post
                        Tebow was better than Cutler. At least Tebow actually looked like he cared about winning or losing.
                        Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                        Cutler had the talent without the mentality. Tebow had the mentality without the talent.
                        Funny thread. Makes me laugh.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                          Careful with those comments, you're going to turn this thread into a Tebow debate
                          No doubt. Timmy T was better. We won more playoff games with Tebow.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                            Careful with those comments, you're going to turn this thread into a Tebow debate
                            Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            Funny thread. Makes me laugh.
                            Oh so this is just a big game to you huh mister Jake and bake? This is funny? Funny like haha funny or like I'm a clown funny? What you mean funny? What you mean?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                              Cutler had the talent without the mentality. Tebow had the mentality without the talent.
                              Quoted for truth.
                              Adopt-A-Bronco: Tim Patrick

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X