Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our home town hero, CJ Anderson found himself a good home

A one year deal with the panthers...

Carolina added a key piece to the backfield. The Panthers announced Monday they signed free-agent running back C.J. Anderson, who's coming off his first 1,000 yard season.

I think he hits 1,000 all purpose yards this year. Many of us wish him the best of luck!

Carolina is a good fit for him. I am just glad that his time in Denver is up as we need to see what these young cats can do.

Comment

Good signing by panthers. He should provide a solid compliment to McCaffrey.
      sigpic
      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Comment

Comment

CHECK OUT THIS BELL COW!!!! MOO BOY!!!

CJ sends more Cowboys backwards than times he gets tackled.

Comment

I liked his run vs. IND, in the playoffs
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Good luck CJ...wish we would've kept you.

Always loved your hard running with almost no help from our pathetic o-line the past 2-3 seasons.

Comment

With Stewart gone to The Giants, this makes a lot of sense.

Good luck CJ!!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                    CHECK OUT THIS BELL COW!!!! MOO BOY!!!

CJ sends more Cowboys backwards than times he gets tackled.

It's games like this that really make me wonder why so many here were so anxious to see him out the door...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                      It's games like this that really make me wonder why so many here were so anxious to see him out the door...
                      Just LOOK AT DAT BELL COW!!!

He go moooooo!!! MOO COW!!!

I mean, how many times this year was CJ anderson the hottest RB of the week? He had the best numbers of all backs a few times this year... games like this.

It's cool, I am over it. I think Freeman is going to be a beast. I think CJ is going to have a great year in Carolina and he's a great fit. If Freeman gets hurt, we're going to have poor production from the RB position and we'll have to watch CJ rip holes in the NFL defenses and go..... "hm.........."

Comment

This is really a good match for both CJ and the Carolina club. :thumb:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                          Not only that, but why the effort to drive the offense through him change? Who's bright idea was it to rely on the arm of Trev-Brock? Why was there such a pressing need to get Booker involved when CJ was the hot hand?

So many frustrating things about last season. But it's over and CJ has moved on. I wish him the best and enjoyed his time with us. He was a major part of the team that brought us SB50
                          #swapping

Comment

I’ll never forget his one handed catch out of the flat against Oakland that he took to the house to jump start his career

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              I’ll never forget his one handed catch out of the flat against Oakland that he took to the house to jump start his career
                              Hey man,

You remember that one time Bobby B- I mean...

Hey man, you remember that one time CJ caught that one handed pass and made fools of the entire Oakland Raiders defense on his way to 51 yards of touchdown glory?

Peyton Manning dumps it off to CJ Anderson on 3rd & 8, who breaks many tackles and takes for the first touchdown of his career. November 9, 2014. Denver Bro...

Last edited by Zealander; 05-07-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X