Eric Decker Retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Decker Retires

After 8 seasons, he is hanging them up. I thought that he might make the NE team but guess not. Here's wishing the best for him and his family
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

His workout included running from endzone to endzone. He tripped on every yard marker.

Couldn't resist

I actually liked him for the time he was here. Had some funny moments but overall he was dependable and a great RZ target.

Comment

Had a decent career and I liked him as a Bronco. Good luck Deck!

But I wonder if "TripAdvisor" would have been of some benefit to him.

Comment

E.D. Thanks for your time in Denver,
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          His workout included running from endzone to endzone. He tripped on every yard marker.

Couldn't resist

I actually liked him for the time he was here. Had some funny moments but overall he was dependable and a great RZ target.

I want a Poster of this to hang up in my office-- Epic!
          sigpic

Comment

Since Decker, have we ever had a genuine deep threat?

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
              Sanders...
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Couldn't resist

Ha, love that! Can't ever think of Decker without thinking of him tripping over his own feet .... but he was still a good WR! Never hated him for wearing my favorite players number 87...

Happy Retirement to both Decker and Julius Thomas! Liked them both as Broncos! Maybe there was another thread here for Julius Thomas...
                sigpic
                Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  Considering none of the QB's threw past 9 yards the last few years...who really can say.

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                    Ha, love that! Can't ever think of Decker without thinking of him tripping over his own feet .... but he was still a good WR! Never hated him for wearing my favorite players number 87...

Happy Retirement to both Decker and Julius Thomas! Liked them both as Broncos! Maybe there was another thread here for Julius Thomas...
                    Same here.

There is one for JT. Two ex-Broncos retiring in the same time span.

Enjoy your retirement, Decker!
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Couldn't resist

lol even he would laugh at that.
                      Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Aaaand here you go:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...-hits-the-deck

Comment

I am surprised with this. He coulda kept going. Especially since he came so close to getting the ring. He is still a good reciever imo.

Thank you Eric for all you did in your time here. I wish you and your family the best.To Eric and his family.
                          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                          X