Amari Cooper Traded to Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amari Cooper Traded to Dallas

For a first round pick. I saw it on Twitter.

I’ll try to add an espn link.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25055195/oakland-raiders-trade-amari-cooper-dallas-cowboys
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe Gruden can draft a player similar to Amari Cooper, or get lucky and find another Khalil Mack with that pick!
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

I am confused with Gruden so far, but this might actually have been a good trade. A 1st rounder for an inconsistent receiver. The Raiders now have multiple firsts, so lets see if Gruden can still pick 'em, because he has miles to go before redeeming himself for trading Mack.

Comment

That’s a great deal for cooper,., well done...

Too bad about Mack...

But
          sigpic

Comment

Cooper gets back to back "byes".....maybe he just wanted a longer vacation!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Cooper gets back to back "byes".....maybe he just wanted a longer vacation!
              Well he is recovering from a concussion so there’s that.
              sigpic

Comment

I was kinda thinkin' DT heads to Dallas. Guess not!
                sigpic

Comment

Love the move by Dallas, they needed the help and cooper can be great. Love the move By Oakland, they just fleeced Dallas, Cooper is good but not 1st rd good. a 2nd at the most if it were me.
                  sigpic
                  BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

I think I can't really make fun of the raiders on this one. The fact they got a 1st for cooper is impressive. O well hopefully Gruden screws up the draft picks but he has a lot of ammo in the first round now.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      I am confused with Gruden so far, but this might actually have been a good trade. A 1st rounder for an inconsistent receiver. The Raiders now have multiple firsts, so lets see if Gruden can still pick 'em, because he has miles to go before redeeming himself for trading Mack.
                      He's blowing up the roster to get the guys he wants and so a brand new team will debut in Vegas. Don't be surprised if this pattern continues next season as well.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

With their picks, they're going to need to address every position. And what FA will want to play for Gruden?
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                        X