Unbelievable.

Andrew Luck retiring?

Anyone else getting this?

Comment

They said it during the game
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Wow! I used to really want him on the Broncos, I guess we are lucky that never happened.

Comment

Schefter is reporting it. ESPN was down for a minute but it’s up now with the news

Comment

He will earn $800,000 a year of residual income from the money he has in the bank (40 mill)
            $60,000 a month, $15,000 a week, $2000 a day.
            https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

Comment

lol captain

Thank god Flacco still wanted to go or else where would we be. ........... and talking about the Colts again ........ they gave up on Manning for Luck. We sure made out like bandits on that
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

I do wonder if this is for good though. He’s relatively young and just had a careee year where he had the best protection of his entire career with an offensive line that featured 2 rookies. The timing is strange to me but I guess he’s tired of being hurt

Comment

Adam is normally right, I'm not sure but if this is true, You think Jim Irsay will wave his "non-superbowl" rings with Luck at Manning again.

Feel bad for the Guy, Colts were a dumbster fire for the first few year of his career, and just when they are on the up...... He retires.
                  Last edited by Chronoless; 08-24-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

His dad Oliver is the commissioner of the XFL. Maybe he will get a cushy office job with the XFL?
                    https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                      Adam is normally right, I'm not sure but if this is true, You think Jim Irsay will wave his "non-superbowl" rings with Luck at Manning again.

Feel bad for the Guy, Colts were a dumbster fire for the first few year of his career, and just when they are on the up...... He retires.
                      The Colts did him little favors with his offensive line. They retired him from poor management.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                        The Colts did him little favors with his offensive line. They retired him from poor management.
                        Did the same thing to Peyton Manning for 12 years.

And everyone has raved about the Colts oline picks the past couple of years.
                        sigpic

Comment

See him at the podium? That's sad man. I hope he finds purpose outside of football. I know it sounds stupid, but when you've been doing the same thing your entire life, it's hard to reinvent yourself regardless of how talented or educated you are. It sounds like he has a real passion for working with kids. Good for him. I hope he continues to do that.

Comment

Colts fans booed him as he jogged off the field. Wow.

Comment

Elway needs to start planting seeds now that 2023 isn't far away, and Luck could go the Manning route if he's ready by then.

Comment

Working...
                              X