Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Yeah, according to Boston sports media and fans, their D was the best in the history of the NFL.

They’re delusional. However, I think they’ve come back down to earth with that. Their D is really good but not that world class, 85 Bears, 2000 Ravens, etc good.
    Elway said our 2015 defense was the best all time and the same article I seen that mentioned also called him biased. It is hard to compare eras but I think anyone not willing to consider it is not being real.

I can understand why their fans feel that way but until they won something they need to pump the brakes. It is the same reason people do not put the 16-0 Pats team on the best team ever list...they lost the last game.

If the Pats lose any game after this week people will forget how good their defense was just like many other great defenses that did not win the Ring in the past.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• New England should be ashamed ............. losing to Miami at home LOLOL
      Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Watch out for a soft DPI call...

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
          New England should be ashamed ............. losing to Miami at home LOLOL
          Their defense may be epic this year but their offense is having issues without Gronk. Lets see if their defense can carry them in the playoffs like how our 2015 defense carried us.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• And...... buahahhahahahahhahahha.

Wow. Didn’t see that happening...

But they play the raiders, or Titians, or Texans... not a rough go their first round..
              sigpic

Comment

• PATS lose. PATS lose

Comment

• Ha ha.....nice loss patsies!

Comment

• Pats* going down!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Excellent smithers!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        And...... buahahhahahahahhahahha.

Wow. Didn’t see that happening...

But they play the raiders, or Titians, or Texans... not a rough go their first round..
                        True but it probably means they'll have to go to Arrowhead in the Divisional Round

Comment

• Now wait though... pats will win and make it to the super bowl...and it’ll be all about how Brady beat the odds...

And we will all vomit in our mouths...just a bit..
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            Now wait though... pats will win and make it to the super bowl...and it’ll be all about how Brady beat the odds...

And we will all vomit in our mouths...just a bit..
                            Please don’t talk about vomit. I’m sitting in a hospital bed right now and hear lovely sounds coming from other rooms.

PS, I’m ok everyone. Having issues with my blood vessels in my brain and severe headaches but nothing like a stroke or aneurysm.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Unfortunately it helps the Chiefs significantly .................. having the bye. But I don't even care. It's time for a change round here
                              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Jameis Winston's season ends with a pick six in overtime against Atlanta.

Comment

Working...
                                X