No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers saved their butts when it mattered.

Comment

• That loss by the patsies may be huge......to the lowly Dolphins of all teams. Only a few weeks back they were in the Burrows running.

I can see them one and done.
      Last edited by CanDB; 12-29-2019, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Please don’t talk about vomit. I’m sitting in a hospital bed right now and hear lovely sounds coming from other rooms.

PS, I’m ok everyone. Having issues with my blood vessels in my brain and severe headaches but nothing like a stroke or aneurysm.
        Hope you feel better.
        Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          That loss by the patsies may be huge......to the lowly Dolphins of all teams. only a few weeks back they were in the Burrows running.
          Brian Flores has done and amazing job. MIA finish 5-11. Who saw that coming?

Comment

• So upset that they pre-empted the Broncos game. Thought this was gonna be my 3rd game
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
              Brian Flores has done and amazing job. MIA finish 5-11. Who saw that coming?
              Exactly! Not sure which way they go in the draft, given some mocks don't have a QB as their first pick. But they have loads of picks, including 3 firsts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                Hope you feel better.
                Thanks J. It’s been a hard time.

Comment

Hope you are feeling better....soon. I'll bet that patsies loss helped a little.:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                    Jameis Winston's season ends with a pick six in overtime against Atlanta.
                    30 TDs and 30 INTs

That’s my QB lol

Comment

Did you scare the staff with your celebration of the Pats loss?
                      Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• They already talking coaches being fired

My money has Greg Roman going to Dallas in an attempt to take Dak thru the Lamar path
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                          They already talking coaches being fired

My money has Greg Roman going to Dallas in an attempt to take Dak thru the Lamar path
                          Kitchens is already out in Brown town.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Hope you are feeling better....soon. I'll bet that patsies loss helped a little.:thumb:
                            Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                            Did you scare the staff with your celebration of the Pats loss?
                            I certainly did. Most of the nurses up here either don’t care about football or can’t stand the Pats. Well, my nurses. Others were wearing their Pats gear.

What made me sad was the Broncos were slated to be on TV here. It was gonna be only my 3rd game to watch.

I’ve been wearing my Broncos hat and pjs and I was gonna wear my Broncos jacket for the game and the nurses were gonna set me up in a chair in a room with a bigger TV. Then they aired the PIT/BALT game instead.

I was so bummed and they were bummed for me. They’ve been so great.
                            Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-29-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                              They already talking coaches being fired

I don't think that's splashy enough for Jones. I think he'll look for the big name, and if he can't get that he'll go for a former Cowboys position coach or coordinator that knows he likes to meddle.

I would be shocked if his first call wasn't to Lincoln Riley. He got some Super Bowl trophies from two previous Oklahoma coaches he hired (one by way of Miami). The I think he'll call Matt Rhule, a big name is Texas, but I'm not sure Rhule wants to get into that mess.

His third call will be to Urban Meyer, who I think ultimately might be the guy he hires. Although I did read that there's some talk Gary Kubiak might get some attention from the Cowboys.

If Urban Meyer isn't the guy I think that the front runner will be Anthony Lynn if he's fired by the Chargers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                                Kitchens is already out in Brown town.

They should have never hired him to begin with. I've read that John Dorsey may get fired as well, because he was the guy who picked Kitchens.

Comment

Working...
                                X