No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As for Cleveland....I was wrong (in preseason), they turned into a dud team once again. Firing the coach was easy. Now trying to make sense out of their roster will be a challenge. However a good HC will help. Time will tell if it was the HC, the players, or a combo thereof. I believe it was a combo.

Comment

• Good TD drive by The 49ers!

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
        Jameis Winston's season ends with a pick six in overtime against Atlanta.
        Ahhhh Crablegs
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Good TD drive by The 49ers!
          I'm rooting for them even though a win will push the Saints into the wildcard round --not happy about that at all.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            I'm rooting for them even though a win will push the Saints into the wildcard round --not happy about that at all.
            I know...this game has weird repercussions.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone mentioned this today, but once again we got a very clear indication that Antonio Brown just doesn't get it. The Saints worked himont Friday and requested that he not bring his entourage. Of course when Brown showed up to work out he was there with his entourage.

He seems to be doing everything possible to ensure that he never plays another down in the NFL.

Comment

• That Bosa is "as advertised".....perpetual motion, and strength!

Comment

• Wow, Carroll hands the ball to Beastmode on the 1. That's about 6 years too late.

Comment

• Forget the skittles, go with Kittle.

Comment

• Crazy finish! Great saving tackle! Glad for San Fran!

Comment

• Always great games between SF & SEA. Glad SF won but both teams played their butts off.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I can’t help but wonder if Sanders is happy with his role in San Fran. He’s had a few good games but by and large it seems they’re trying to get Samuel to be the WR to target outside of Kittle. They’re winning and are a contender so I’m sure he’s probably still happy for now but I doubt he ends up resigning. Oh how funny would it be if he came back here to play with Lock

Comment

Crazy finish! Great saving tackle! Glad for San Fran!
                            I have to hand it to you, I got the Giants game wrong and lost our CP bet. I'll have to owe it to you as I got the 'spread it around' message when I tried yesterday.

Well played Can

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                              I have to hand it to you, I got the Giants game wrong and lost our CP bet. I'll have to owe it to you as I got the 'spread it around' message when I tried yesterday.

Well played Can

Cmon Bronx, no reason to think twice about it....you made a very fair and reasonable wager, and outside of Dallas winning (which we both thought was happening), I really believed that Philly should win....or they were not worthy at all. I guess you could say I was betting on their credibility as a team. Then again, who bet on Miami yesterday???

But not betting on them to beat Seattle...other than home field advantage, and a few major miscues.

Always fun when we "collide"!:thumb: (ha ha, as long as we stay away from certain "catch rules"!)

Comment

Cmon Bronx, no reason to think twice about it....you made a very fair and reasonable wager, and outside of Dallas winning (which we both thought was happening), I really believed that Philly should win....or they were not worthy at all. I guess you could say I was betting on their credibility as a team. Then again, who bet on Miami yesterday???

But not betting on them to beat Seattle...other than home field advantage, and a few major miscues.

Always fun when we "collide"!:thumb: (ha ha, as long as we stay away from certain "catch rules"!)
                                lol true, its all good fun

I'm going to be rooting hard for Seattle next week because I would love to see SF v Seattle version 3 in the divisionals, I think that could be another classic whereas Philly will just get smashed. Seattle will probably be favorites but its always tough on the road in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X