Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    lol true, its all good fun

I'm going to be rooting hard for Seattle next week because I would love to see SF v Seattle version 3 in the divisionals, I think that could be another classic whereas Philly will just get smashed. Seattle will probably be favorites but its always tough on the road in the playoffs.
    I am not a Seattle fan, but I always tell folks that Wilson can even stink in the first 2 to 3 quarters, and then goes nutso in the end. Makes me wonder why he doesn't start more games like he finishes them. it seems like he switches gears at some point.

Comment

• Ian Rapoport ��
      @MikeOqLong
      ·
      9m
      An inside source coming from the #Cowboys tells us that Jerry Jones has extended Jason Garrett to a 10 year $20 million deal. More details to come later.

If true, Cowboys fans gonna go nuts
      Last edited by FL BRONCO; 12-30-2019, 01:39 PM.
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
        Omg. That would be epic.. and super cheap for the cowboys...from a money perspective..
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
          It would take Jerry Jones to make this type of call, although there is nothing confirmed either way just yet.

But I am on board with it. Likely keep them struggling for another 10 years.....or much less, when Jones has a change of mood.

Comment

• The Broncos could be in London next year !!!!!!!!!!!

Would be amazing to see Drew Lock and the boys in person, and Denver against Atlanta would be better then the usual crummy games they send our way.

Comment

• Some good wildcard games. I feel like The Bills will prevail in Houston, and New Orleans will have a statement game in Minnie, seeking to revenge that disaster a couple of years ago! But more than that, I see NO as a SB threat. Too bad they aren't playing at home....but that's the way the divisional thing works.

The Titans might surprise The pats. Seriously, Tannehill is playing good ball, and Henry is a load. The Titans should not be underestimated in this one.

Finally, Seattle should win in Philly, unless The Philly from 2 weeks ago shows up.

This could be a year of upsets, starting with one or even two this weekend.

Comment

The Broncos could be in London next year !!!!!!!!!!!

Would be amazing to see Drew Lock and the boys in person, and Denver against Atlanta would be better then the usual crummy games they send our way.
                That would be cool for you Bronx! See our new franchise QB playing with our playoff contending team!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Some good wildcard games. I feel like The Bills will prevail in Houston, and New Orleans will have a statement game in Minnie, seeking to revenge that disaster a couple of years ago! But more than that, I see NO as a SB threat. Too bad they aren't playing at home....but that's the way the divisional thing works.

The Titans might surprise The pats. Seriously, Tannehill is playing good ball, and Henry is a load. The Titans should not be underestimated in this one.

Finally, Seattle should win in Philly, unless The Philly from 2 weeks ago shows up.

This could be a year of upsets, starting with one or even two this weekend.
                  Agree with most of this. I would like to see Buffalo win but do you think they can conjure up enough offense to take down the Texans ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    A few stats that I find interesting...

Michael Thomas - 145 receptions and still going!!! We're talking close to 10 per game, and 36 ahead of McCaffrey (2nd). Going to be hard to break his new record. 1688 yards receiving ain't too shabby either.

Chubb quietly looking to be the rushing champ.

Winston probably the only +5,000 yard passer.....mind you, those 28 pics aren't exactly the preferred outcome!

Chandler Jones with 19 sacks!

Lots of big time performances.
                    To review:

Thomas extends his receiving record to 149 catches, including 1725 yards, which was a whopping 33 catches better than 2nd place (McCaffrey) and 45 ahead of any other WR!!

Henry exploded yesterday to win the rushing title, with 1540 yards and a fabulous 5.1 yd/carry.

Winston was the only plus 5,000 yard passer....BUT 30 pics!!!

And Shaquil Barrett won the sack title with 19.5, which interestingly was 5.5 more than he had in total, as an active 4 year Bronco.

Just some of the season stats worth viewing.

Comment

• heard on a podcast, Eli Manning said he doesn't want to back up any QB's anymore. He's out in NY
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Agree with most of this. I would like to see Buffalo win but do you think they can conjure up enough offense to take down the Texans ?
                        Normally I would like Houston at home, but Watson was not that good down the stretch, and Buffalo has a playoff style, at least in my books. Heck, playing in that Buffalo weather will make the indoor game a soft touch for them!

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          heard on a podcast, Eli Manning said he doesn't want to back up any QB's anymore. He's out in NY
                          Then he's retiring. Nobody will guarantee him a starting spot. He is not like his brother at all in that regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            Then he's retiring. Nobody will guarantee him a starting spot. He is not like his brother at all in that regard.
                            I would be amazed if Eli or Flacco are starting anywhere in week one next season

Comment

• It will be interesting to see where a number of QBs end up. Hope Teddy gets a shot somewhere.

Comment

• I believe Rivera is signed with Washington, and if so, that's a wise decision. He is a good coach, and if given the space, can make things happen with a very young core of key players, and a great draft pick, which is expected to be Chase Young. Not holding my breath, but I like the sound of it (if I'm a fan of the team)..

Comment

Working...
                                X