Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    That loss by the patsies may be huge......to the lowly Dolphins of all teams. Only a few weeks back they were in the Burrows running.

I can see them one and done.
    They may be in the Tua running. They have 11 draft picks, THREE in the 1st round, two in the 2nd. They have a chance to really improve their team and what a great victory in Foxborough to take as momentum into the offseason! Down with the P*triots! Let one of the other AFC East teams take over -it's time. And this Saturday...Go Titans!!!
    Last edited by L.M.; 01-03-2020, 10:27 AM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Lots of folks forget that Wentz was 3rd in the NFL MVP race, just 2 years ago, as a star sophomore, only to have his year cut short with that severe injury. And as of today, he is yet to play in the playoffs, while Foles became a fav given his SB run, and even another playoff run last season.

I hope Wentz has a great game, and begins to regain some of where he left off, as an 11 and 2 sophomore.
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nothing against Wentz but if Philly win and take that depleted squad into SF its a non-contest. I would love to see Seattle v SF version 3. Arguably 2 of the top 5 games this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
        They may be in the Tua running. They have 11 draft picks, THREE in the 1st round, two in the 2nd. They have a chance to really improve their team and what a great victory in Foxborough to take as momentum into the offseason! Down with the P*triots! Let one of the other AFC East teams take over -it's time. And this Saturday...Go Titans!!!
        Yes pal....one of those 3 firsts should be a QB, and Tua should be the guy. Thing is, some mocks see them going non QB with their first pick (though they are few), which seems ironic now, given how they were likely to go Burrows. BUT smart teams do not jump at a need, IF that need can be filled with a lower pick. In this draft, in their position, they can land a stud with their #1 pick. Heck, they can package, trade back, and so on. If handled well, Miami could take a nice leap forward next year.

And yes....

GO TITANS!!!

(And go Bills....especially in 2020...perhaps without Brady in the division)
        Last edited by CanDB; 01-03-2020, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Should be an exciting day tomorrow, and Sunday!

Love for Buffalo and The Titans to win tomorrow, though Houston would not bother me. Again, Buffalo is a sleeper type team that happens to play playoff style football. Good time for that!

Want The Saints to win and make another run this year. I think they win decisively. And sure, Wentz would look good with his first playoff game/victory!:thumb: BUT, Wilson will have something to say/do about it.

Comment

• Buffalo have been the better team and still have a chance but as I feared their limits on offense and at QB are costing them. Too many waster opportunities.

Comment

• What a crushing loss for Buffalo.

1995 and counting....

Comment

• 58 and 33 for the Bills need to be fired. How do you miss that tackle?
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  58 and 33 for the Bills need to be fired. How do you miss that tackle?
                  The same way our future HOF #58 missed on Brissett when we played the Colts this year. Sometimes it happens.

Comment

• Pats lose!!!!!! Pats lose!!!! What a glorious day. Pats lose!!!!!!!

And a pick 6 to go along with the loss.
                    Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-05-2020, 03:26 AM.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Mike McCarthy to become Dallas HC. Good choice in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                        lol

I was watching PFT with Florio and Simms earlier and they were matching possible HC's with teams and I can't remember which one said it but he suggested Mike McCarthy going to Dallas which I thought was a good idea.

They have a talented roster and McCarthy would have them playing with efficiency and discipline and add some toughness which they need. Their only question was whether he has learned to be more creative on offense so he would need to prove that during an interview or have a talented OC.
                        Good hire Dallas

Comment

• Panthers hire Baylor head coach Matt Rhule. Interesting to see how he works with Cam Newton.

Giants hire Joe Judge, Patriots ST coordinator and WR coach. Kinda surprised but when they didn't want to match the deal Rhule got in Carolina, apparently, Judge was there next top candidate.
                          Last edited by sra84; 01-07-2020, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• I really hope the browns don't hire McD.... I've been rooting for them. They don't deserve that juju.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                              I really hope the browns don't hire McD.... I've been rooting for them. They don't deserve that juju.
                              I've rooted for them too, but based on what happened this year, I am not sure I have that much empathy overall for that organization, because it looks like a mess all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                                I really hope the browns don't hire McD.... I've been rooting for them. They don't deserve that juju.
                                Well, he is from Ohio, so he must know the score.

Comment

Working...
                                X