Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zealander View Post
    I really hope the browns don't hire McD.... I've been rooting for them. They don't deserve that juju.
    What sucks is that New England without Brady might be on the same level as Cleveland with all of their talent. So it might be a wash.

Comment

• Saw that over the last three years, the Giants have the worst winning percentage. Worse than Cleveland, Cincinnati, etc. Wow, that's a historic franchise that has really hit rock bottom. And Cleveland had a season in which they won zero games.

Comment

• Broncos OLB coach, Brandon Staley has replaced Wade Phillips as the Rams DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
          Saw that over the last three years, the Giants have the worst winning percentage. Worse than Cleveland, Cincinnati, etc. Wow, that's a historic franchise that has really hit rock bottom. And Cleveland had a season in which they won zero games.
          It's a slooooooooow rebuild.

Comment

• I didn’t realize Bill Belichick got a say in this year’s HoF class. That’s a great honor and he’s definitely a HoF worthy coach but that seems a bit much. That’s a big pedestal to put him on while he’s still coaching a team

Comment

• whats jackson doing this game. this has been his worst game of the season so far i feel
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Watch Henry's TD pass. Mariota was wide open and signaling for the ball

Comment

• I'm happy for Tannehill as a Dolphins fan, especially since he helped beat the Patriots

Comment

• Originally posted by dolphinsneu View Post
                    I'm happy for Tannehill as a Dolphins fan, especially since he helped beat the Patriots
                    I am too, especially since the Broncos caused this when we blanked them in October. We have a playoff thread here btw:
                    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...-thread/page33

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• So the Browns hired Stefanski as their HC. Apparently the Vikings are deciding between Shurmur and Klint Kubiak as OC. Klint would be mentored by Gary. I think Shurmur will get the job as the Vikings will be in a win now mode, and don't want OC growing pains. I would love to see Gary end up back in Denver somehow.
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                        So the Browns hired Stefanski as their HC. Apparently the Vikings are deciding between Shurmur and Klint Kubiak as OC. Klint would be mentored by Gary. I think Shurmur will get the job as the Vikings will be in a win now mode, and don't want OC growing pains. I would love to see Gary end up back in Denver somehow.
                        It seems that Browns fans wanted McD. The owners, clearly, did not.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                          He’s lost a lot of credibility and trust. I wouldn’t hire him either.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                            Apparently he wanted to clean house, and the powers that be didn't want to do that.
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Apparently he wanted to clean house, and the powers that be didn't want to do that.
                              McD has burned enough bridges that no sane owner should allow, if hired, that much power on day one.

I honestly think he could become a good HC but he hurt his brand in a big way, especially after the fiasco with the Colts.

Comment

Guy just doesn't learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X