• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    broncolee
    All-Time Great

• broncolee
    replied
    The ref with the angle signaled incomplete, yet they go with the one who didn’t have the angle who called it complete. What’s up with that?

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    Football Immortal

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Already acknowledged that post, but since you bring it up. Is your point that 'hey our offense really isn't as bad as it looked" or ..........."hey the Bills aren't as bad as they have been in years past"
    Nope. Was behind on the posts and didn’t go to the last page. I saw it after I responded. I was more crediting the Bills defense. But I also just quoted myself saying I regret opening my mouth.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    Orange Rush

• dizzolve
    replied
    More Dallas hometown calls ............... it's almost blatant but the officiating is so bad these days who knows anymore .............. no accountablility with MILLIONS on the line. Makes you go hmmm. I never used to be conspiracy bout this stuff.

But just seeing Vinovich out there already makes me think there's an agenda

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    Football Immortal

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    But two quarters later they still only have 7 points on the board.
    Wish I had kept my mouth shut on this one.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    Orange Rush

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    But two quarters later they still only have 7 points on the board.
    Already acknowledged that post, but since you bring it up. Is your point that 'hey our offense really isn't as bad as it looked" or ..........."hey the Bills aren't as bad as they have been in years past"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X