Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    It’ll only have to be under 10 yards though lol
    Lol. Or they’ll have Edelman make the deep passes.

    Comment


    • Ug. Please implode pats. So tired of them. It’s like watching the same show over and over ...

      It would be fun to watch the dynasty but they are all unlikabe cheaters
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        Ug. Please implode pats. So tired of them. It’s like watching the same show over and over ...

        It would be fun to watch the dynasty but they are all unlikabe cheaters
        If they happened to lose this game a lot of fans and the media would say, “Brady is declining, they’re done, blah, blah...”

        But they’re pretty much a lock to make the AFC Championship game and the Super Bowl.

        People were saying Brady was done early last season.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          Lol! I think they need a priest.
          I thought mods are priests!

          Comment


          • The blowout is on.....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
              I thought mods are priests!
              Well, priest like. Haha
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Looks like PITT has completely abandoned the run game. Course if they can muster up a TD they can still go back to it
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                  Think about trying to cover Gordon, Edelman and Antonio Brown.
                  The QB's certainly not looking like he used to. Collinsworth can talk all he wants about how Brady throws it like he always has, but watching it he really doesn't. He throws short passes, and most of them have been pick routes.

                  I'm also not sure Brown is in New England for all that long. Belichick won't put up with his antics, and I don't believe that Brown can stop himself from doing stupid things.

                  Comment


                  • Is DT not able to play?

                    Comment


                    • So the Pats get to open at home ........... and don't even play a playoff team from last season in their first half of the season........... Who makes these schedules?
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                        The QB's certainly not looking like he used to. Collinsworth can talk all he wants about how Brady throws it like he always has, but watching it he really doesn't. He throws short passes, and most of them have been pick routes.

                        I'm also not sure Brown is in New England for all that long. Belichick won't put up with his antics, and I don't believe that Brown can stop himself from doing stupid things.
                        I agree he doesn’t throw like he used to. I don’t like McDaniels however he knows how to call the plays to make it work.

                        Brown will likely implode again, but I’d bet Rosenhaus told him he’s running out of chances.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mainBroncos60 View Post
                          Is DT not able to play?
                          I think he’s injured.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                            So the Pats get to open at home ........... and don't even play a playoff team from last season in their first half of the season........... Who makes these schedules?
                            Kraft.

                            9char

                            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                            Comment


                            • Brady can throw just fine.

                              Comment


                              • Ok. Side bets. How many points to the pats score in Miami next over under will be 50....
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X