No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, this Minshew kid having a great start.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Refs gotta seriously go back to school. Player barely touches a guy, and it's an impacting offensive hold. Then Tennessee gets called for roughing the passer on a textbook sack. Lets the guys play!!! Not paying to watch you mess up a game.

Comment

• I’m with Brady. Can’t take these penalties anymore. It’s ridiculous.

PS - Just saw a tweet that the NFL told Elway that the roughing the passer call on Chubb was dead wrong. No kidding. 😡
        Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-19-2019, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          I’m with Brady. Can’t take these penalties anymore. It’s ridiculous.
          I think he read my post...…

Comment

• Oh good, holding calls are up 64% this season. Should be a fun year.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Oh good, holding calls are up 64% this season. Should be a fun year.
              My thoughts exactly. What a bore.

Comment

• Take Bolles holding calls out... they are down 27%
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  Take Bolles holding calls out... they are down 27%
                  Good one!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Take Bolles holding calls out... they are down 27%
                    Post of the thread
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Why is Kern not the Broncos’ punter anymore?

10 years after he’s sent packing, he’s still in the league and doing a great job.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• That game against Jax for the Broncos doesn’t seem quite as winnable as it did a week ago.

An 0-4 start for the Broncos isn’t out of the realm of possibility.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                          That game against Jax for the Broncos doesn’t seem quite as winnable as it did a week ago.

An 0-4 start for the Broncos isn’t out of the realm of possibility.
                          I think that, when Foles went down, the game was looking quite winnable. But when a backup walks in and looks the part, on a team that has a number of talented players....not so easy. Prior to the season, I was predicting that The Jags would have a decent season. If Minshew keeps it together, they still might.

Then again, the refs beat both teams last night.
                          Last edited by CanDB; 09-20-2019, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• I didn’t watch the game, kind of glad I didn’t. But from every thing I watched on Minshew coming out of college last year, from the neck up he’s everything you want in a QB. Of course that doesn’t matter when you come from the system he came from and have a smaller stature with arm strength questions. So far it seems to be another example of scouts falling in love with measurables.

Plus he’s from Mississippi and we have a pretty good track record for producing NFL talent, at least HoF talent anyway lol

Comment

• So the Pats cut AB

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-antonio-brown
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Chiefs game is in jeopardy
                                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                                X