Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Chiefs game is in jeopardy
    Not anymore. Ravens put up a better fight than I thought they would. Some strange calls from the coach.
    Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      Not anymore. Ravens put up a better fight than I thought they would. Some strange calls from the coach.
      Yeah I thought the Chiefs would have had the game closed out way sooner
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• If I'm The Chargers I work a nice deal for Gordon. Ekeler is killin it, and they have loads of O, and a darn good D. If they could garner a quality O and D player, I could see them as a legit contender.

Comment

• Wow San Fran with 4 turnovers in the 1st half......... with lots of time left too

Comment

• Mason Rudolph stinks.

...in the first half
            Last edited by Spice 1; 09-22-2019, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Shaq Barrett is world beating. Leads the league in sacks with another 3 today. ..... 4 on that last strip sack

Comment

• Meanwhile Shaq Barrett has more sacks just today than our entire team.
                #swapping

Comment

• Meanwhile Sooner Joe Mixon got his first pro receiving touchdown today. :dance:
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• He missed it!!! Yes!!! Giants win!
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Saints win with Teddy. Nice job!

Comment

• Yes, Chargers imploded as usual. Love it.

Comment

• How about that Daniel Jones guy!!! It's a good thing all the professional scouts on the boards here got that one right LOL

We really didn't have a shot at him anyway or any real idea that Elway would have taken him anyway but wow did he look good today

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                            How about that Daniel Jones guy!!! It's a good thing all the professional scouts on the boards here got that one right LOL

We really didn't have a shot at him anyway or any real idea that Elway would have taken him anyway but wow did he look good today
                            Yep. You were pounding the table for Jones before reports started coming out about him moving up draft boards. Can't really say anything bad about him to this point. Looks like they've got Eli's successor.

Comment

How about that Daniel Jones guy!!! It's a good thing all the professional scouts on the boards here got that one right LOL

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                              Yep. You were pounding the table for Jones before reports started coming out about him moving up draft boards. Can't really say anything bad about him to this point. Looks like they've got Eli's successor.
                              So he won the game, and Barkley was hardly a factor??!! (Hope he's ok)

This guy might be for realz!

Comment

Yup, the Giants are my other team I root for. My family grew up in Brooklyn so they always rooted for them. They root for the Broncos in high stake games (against NE) and in the playoffs if the Giants aren’t playing the Broncos and vice versa.

Comment

Working...
                                X