Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    So he won the game, and Barkley was hardly a factor??!! (Hope he's ok)

This guy might be for realz!
    Did you see Barkley hopping across the field to celebrate with his teammates after the missed FG? Hilarious.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      Did you see Barkley hopping across the field to celebrate with his teammates after the missed FG? Hilarious.
      What's the prognosis on Barkley? Haven't had a chance to look it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        What's the prognosis on Barkley? Haven't had a chance to look it up.
        Barkley has a high ankle sprain and he's scheduled to have an MRI on Monday, sources said.

"I really don't know too much about the injury, got an X-ray on it," Barkley said. "Nothing's wrong with it there. Going to get a better understanding of what it is and whatever it is I'm going to work my tail off."

Barkley was injured after his right ankle bent awkwardly while being tackled by Bucs safety Mike Edwards. Barkley limped to the sideline, where he was immediately attended to by trainers.

The All-Pro running back went to the locker room with the help of trainers. He couldn't put much pressure on the ankle. He was later seen on the sideline in the second half on crutches and wearing a boot on his injured foot.

Per ESPN
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          Barkley has a high ankle sprain and he's scheduled to have an MRI on Monday, sources said.

"I really don't know too much about the injury, got an X-ray on it," Barkley said. "Nothing's wrong with it there. Going to get a better understanding of what it is and whatever it is I'm going to work my tail off."

Barkley was injured after his right ankle bent awkwardly while being tackled by Bucs safety Mike Edwards. Barkley limped to the sideline, where he was immediately attended to by trainers.

The All-Pro running back went to the locker room with the help of trainers. He couldn't put much pressure on the ankle. He was later seen on the sideline in the second half on crutches and wearing a boot on his injured foot.

Per ESPN
          I hope it works out for the good. Sometimes even a high sprain can set a player back for a while.

I have Tate in fantasy. He'll be back in a couple of weeks. If Barkley returns soon, with Shepard, Engram and others, and the young QB, things could get fun in NY.

Comment

• Barkley out 4-6 weeks with high ankle sprain.

Comment

• God, I miss Danny Trevethan.

Comment

• LOL.....Keenum doing Keenum things.

Comment

• Sounds like a Bears home game after that pick 6. Their fans really do travel well.

Comment

• Watching Mack and thinking back to all the people who would argue Von is the better OLB.................
                    #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                      Watching Mack and thinking back to all the people who would argue Von is the better OLB.................
                      Mack wouldn’t do anything in Denver either. Circumstances can dictate a lot of things.

Comment

Watching Mack and thinking back to all the people who would argue Von is the better OLB.................

I would have been that guy.....

Not so much anymore...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Time for Haskins. Keenum gives them no chance to even be competitive. It’s a 56 to 0 game if Keenum finishes the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            Mack wouldn’t do anything in Denver either. Circumstances can dictate a lot of things.
                            Even taking the interior pressure out of the equation, Mack is just a disruptive force. Von was a few season back. But he's where DT was for us before he was traded right now. He can make a play or two here and there. But something is missing.
                            #swapping

Comment

Even taking the interior pressure out of the equation, Mack is just a disruptive force. Von was a few season back. But he's where DT was for us before he was traded right now. He can make a play or two here and there. But something is missing.
                              Yeah, I feel he has lost his fire playing with a bunch of scrubs. If he was playing in Chicago, I feel he is just as good as he was. Look at Trevathan, ran out of here on a rail, and is now a top tier LB in Chicago.

Comment

• Wth was the league smoking with these half time shows?

Comment

Working...
                                X