No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This should be Gruden’s last game. He is just letting this team get murdered.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
      Sounds like a Bears home game after that pick 6. Their fans really do travel well.
      Only because they’re playing better and winning now. Few of their fans traveled during the down years. It’s also not hard to be louder than Washington fans - been to several games there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        Yeah, I feel he has lost his fire playing with a bunch of scrubs. If he was playing in Chicago, I feel he is just as good as he was. Look at Trevathan, ran out of here on a rail, and is now a top tier LB in Chicago.
        He was top tier here. He was truthfully the heart of that defense. And I’ve been saying for the past few years that his loss was the one that hit us the most. Marshall was the Sidekick that Elway thought would turn into the superhero..........didn’t happen. And we replaced both of them with “thumpers”.............how’s that working out so far? Worst ILB crew in the league
        #swapping

Comment

Time for Haskins. Keenum gives them no chance to even be competitive. It’s a 56 to 0 game if Keenum finishes the game
          Surprised Haskins hasn't been in already and it has nothing to do with Keenum. Has to do with Snyder.

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
          This should be Gruden’s last game. He is just letting this team get murdered.
          What is it, 6 years with one playoff game? If he gets fired, though, it could be more that he refuses to play Haskins. Haskins is Snyder's current RG3.
          Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Yeah, I feel he has lost his fire playing with a bunch of scrubs. If he was playing in Chicago, I feel he is just as good as he was. Look at Trevathan, ran out of here on a rail, and is now a top tier LB in Chicago.
            He was a pretty good linebacker here. Too bad he wanted to follow Fox.
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Officials tonight are well on their way to having me turn this game off ............ again
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                Officials tonight are well on their way to having me turn this game off ............ again
                Yup. Can’t take it. At least they took off the OPI penalty.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• At least the Eagles aren’t falling for Rodgers cadence and are not jumping offsides.

I might be one of the only fans who love the NFL who can’t stand Aaron Rodgers. Love his game, don’t love the player.

Way to go- just as I’m writing this..,,a turnover by GB and Aaron Rodgers. Oh, too bad. I mean, Yeah!!!. Oops, I’m mean, I’m so sorry.
                  Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-26-2019, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    At least the Eagles aren’t falling for Rodgers cadence and are not jumping offsides.

I might be one of the only fans who love the NFL who can’t stand Aaron Rodgers. Love his game, don’t love the player.

Way to go- just as I’m writing this..,,a turnover by GB and Aaron Rodgers. Oh, too bad. I mean, Yeah!!!. Oops, I’m mean, I’m so sorry.
                    Well, he's so arrogant. I really don't care for him either. Too cool for school? no

Comment

• wow nice drive before the half though ......... man nice

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        Well, he's so arrogant. I really don't care for him either. Too cool for school? no
                        Thank you for saying this. It’s EXACTLY his arrogance that I cannot stomach. Too school for cool is right.

Comment

• I like Wentz's attitude though. I never see him really get down when the team is struggling or he makes a bad throw. Just seems really positive all the time, like he can compartmentalize really fast. Good trait to have in a quarterback. Rodgers doesn't bother me, but I can see why some don't like him. I have an appreciation for confident leadership, but it does come off as egotistical and aloof when they're not winning games.

Comment

• So, pass interference isn’t pass interference?

Comment

• Eagles O-line mauling the and running it down the throats of the Packers.

Comment

• I thought The Pack had a good D this year, but they are making Howard look like a superstar!! Howard has done nothing for 3 games, but it looks easy for him this game. Some of those holes I could have ran through!!

Comment

Working...
                                X