No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go Eagles. Putting it on the Packers. I really can’t stand Aaron Rodgers. He’s really an arrogant, entitled person and I’m so glad he lost.

The one thing I can’t take is his arrogance. And Rodgers oozes it all over the place. Bye bye Aaron. So glad you lost.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-27-2019, 12:54 AM.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      Way to go Eagles. Putting it on the Packers. I really can’t stand Aaron Rodgers. He’s really an arrogant, entitled person and I’m so glad he lost.

The one thing I can’t take is his arrogance. And Rodgers oozes it all over the place. Bye bye Aaron. So glad you lost.
      So J, tell me what you really think about Rodgers.

(hey, I was a bigger fan of his in past....)

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I thought The Pack had a good D this year, but they are making Howard look like a superstar!! Howard has done nothing for 3 games, but it looks easy for him this game. Some of those holes I could have ran through!!
        I think they've just been fortunate enough to have gone up against bad offenses and/or bad offensive play so far this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
          I think they've just been fortunate enough to have gone up against bad offenses and/or bad offensive play so far this year.
          Maybe so....makes me re-evaluate The Broncos performance against them a little. I think Philly has a decent Oline, but those were truck lanes last night! And because I just dropped Justin Howard in fantasy, I am a wee bit perturbed! (Ha ha). But my gut tells me that Howard will be average at best going forward, like he was in the first 3 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
            Probably a combination of both. I think they have a good young secondary, the front 7 is missing Mike Daniels more than they thought they would.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Way to go Eagles. Putting it on the Packers. I really can’t stand Aaron Rodgers. He’s really an arrogant, entitled person and I’m so glad he lost.

I agree. Enjoyed watching the Wentz and the their offense run over the Packers. The Packers were over the top with celebrations last Sunday (should have been flagged for delay of game at least twice). Rodgers was so arrogant after the game.

Comment

• I have the Lions to take down KC today. Is anyone with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  I have the Lions to take down KC today. Is anyone with me?
                  Hell you smokin?
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                    Hell you smokin?
                    Looking good so far.

Comment

• For whatever it's worth, this is Mahomes' first professional game in a dome.

Comment

• Is it just me, or is Kermit doing a lot of crying today?

Comment

• Haskins replaces Keenum

Comment

• Vontaze Burfict ejected from the game against Indy.

Comment

Haskins replaces Keenum
                              Of course this happens when I decide he’d be a good stream option

Comment

Haskins replaces Keenum
                                Hubby has the game on but I haven't been listening. He says that Keenum has been bad today. Still makes me wonder how much Snyder has been pushing for Haskins.
                                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                                X