Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Hubby has the game on but I haven't been listening. He says that Keenum has been bad today. Still makes me wonder how much Snyder has been pushing for Haskins.
    From the bits and pieces I have seen Keenum just hasn't been accurate.

Comment

• Bad call PF penalty silver platters the Chiefs a TD
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Rosen threw a gorgeous TD for the Dolphins.

Comment

• Patriots 16 sacks; Broncos 0
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• I can't believe how many flags are being thrown in the Giants game. That ref crew is the worst

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
              Patriots 16 sacks; Broncos 0
              Be nice to play with a lead or 2. Not blaming the offense either ........ it's on the defense too why we haven't had leads

Comment

• Patriots finally gave up an offensive touchdown.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• I can't stand the Chiefs, they get every lucky break and call. That 100 yard fumble return was part of a scrum that had no way of being overturned by review.

Comment

• The Texans game is good... I don’t mind the panthers sans Cam Newton...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Burrfict ejected in the raiders game...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                        From the bits and pieces I have seen Keenum just hasn't been accurate.
                        I did hear that his foot might be bothering him. I like Keenum as a person. He knows he's playing on borrowed time (that's what he said last week).

One of the most annoying ads ever: Free phone football
                        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                          Looking good so far.
                          Lions currently beating the Chiefs AND the officials. Pretty impressive.

I tell ya, there are a few non-AFCW teams I enjoy watching lose, but seeing Baltimore get their heads stoved in always puts a smile on my face.

Comment

• Nick Chubb is a beast!

Comment

• Ridiculous roughing the passer penalty in favour of KC. Lions ahead 22-20

Comment

• Another HORRIBLE call ..........roughing the QB in KC game ..................................... NFL you suck

Comment

Working...
                                X