Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
    Shaq Barrett with another big game. Sack, FF and an INT.
    Pro bowl type season.....leads the league with 9 sacks (3 more than anyone else), and has a pic and 3 FFs. Sure would look nice, you know where!

Comment

• This PITT CINN game kind of reminds me of our Broncos game. PITT is running the ball down CINN throat.
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Two struggling teams at 0 and 3, but after tonight (unless a tie) one will be just 1 back of the division lead. Lets just say, The Bengals will still be struggling after tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Pro bowl type season.....leads the league with 9 sacks (3 more than anyone else), and has a pic and 3 FFs. Sure would look nice, you know where!
          Early DPOY candidate / front runner!
          Last edited by Peerless; 10-01-2019, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• At least I’m not a bengals fan, Dalton has the pocket awareness of a dill pickle and the line doesn’t even care when he gets sacked

Comment

• Have to admit, I do like the future of the Steelers D....Bush, Watt, Fitzpatrick.

If Rudolph develops, this team might be ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                Early DPOY candidate / front runner!
                Sacks are good but often just a flashy stat. I know he is just one player on the D but that D is ranked 21st in the league and just gave up 40 points.

So while he is playing well I think a true DPOY has to have a bigger impact on the D and be a big reason that D is a top unit....... like Ray Lewis/Urlacher used to be, or more recently Watt, Donald, or Miller the year we won the SB.

Incidentally the Broncos D is ranked 15th, we just don't have an offense that can throw up 55 points, we rarely hit 20 points

Comment

• OMG, those outfits the Seahawks are wearing tonight on Thursday Night Football are absolutely hideous. It makes me want to get a popsicle.

Why does the NFL make a mockery out of the teams? I mean, come on. They look hideous.

And the Rams look like a “longated” snow crystal. The NFL is such a ridiculous joke with this nonsense.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Aikman was all over it, but I can not believe how dominating Aaron Donald is. Three straight plays he was in the action, and from 3 different positions.

Comment

• I don't envy Seatle's pea soup uniforms but I'd give anything to see Denver have LBs like Bobby Wagner and KJ Wright.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        OMG, those outfits the Seahawks are wearing tonight on Thursday Night Football are absolutely hideous. It makes me want to get a popsicle.

Why does the NFL make a mockery out of the teams? I mean, come on. They look hideous.

And the Rams look like a “longated” snow crystal. The NFL is such a ridiculous joke with this nonsense.
                        No doubt, the uniforms on TNF can be upsetting to the stomach, but they can wear anything pretty much if someone guarantees that the refs will not play a big role in the game (other than good officiating).

Comment

• lol Seattle makes one nice drive and LA gives up on the Gurley running game ........... unreal
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• DK Metcalf is quite the specimen

Comment

• Talib???????

Comment

• Talib looks lost and slow. Grabbed onto the receiver like a bear hug.

Comment

Working...
                                X