Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahah what a game ....wow.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Dam kickers.......l
      sigpic

Comment

• Also had a great fantasy game going with Von down by the River .........(not sure who that is in these boards)

I had
        Russ Wilson
        Brandon Cooks
        Will DIssley

And he has

Goff
        Gurley
        Chris Carson

Right now it's basically tied at 56

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
          Hahahah what a game ....wow.
          The Rams have a load of talent but something about them makes me wonder. Apparently their D is not living up this year overall, especially after last week's embarrassment.

Comment

Also had a great fantasy game going with Von down by the River .........(not sure who that is in these boards)

I had
            Russ Wilson
            Brandon Cooks
            Will DIssley

And he has

Goff
            Gurley
            Chris Carson

Right now it's basically tied at 56
            My opponent had Z, and I was willing to sacrifice another 3 points, cuz I am not a Seahawk fan. I was a bit worried however, if they didn't get that last catch in, because I could see Z kicking a 5 pointer in fantasy.

Comment

• Excellent game, makes such a massive difference when the game can flow freely and the refs don't litter the field with flags. Great game refs, I wish your crew could do every game !!

p.s. Admittedly they got the Matthews call wrong

Comment

• Well, I think Seattle with Wilson is a team that can beat anyone at home. The Rams .......they made a ton of great plays just Seattle made one more? Their defense was making a few plays too. I have to say though the Rams with a false start and delay (on the Center) or something strange happened there

That might have been the difference

Comment

Well, I think Seattle with Wilson is a team that can beat anyone at home. The Rams .......they made a ton of great plays just Seattle made one more? Their defense was making a few plays too. I have to say though the Rams with a false start and delay (on the Center) or something strange happened there

That might have been the difference
                  Yea it was the sort of game you just knew would come down to the end, back and forth. Nothing to split between the 2 teams at all, it came down to 1 FG attempt and a coat of paint settled the outcome.

2 good teams going at it with nothing to separate them

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                    Excellent game, makes such a massive difference when the game can flow freely and the refs don't litter the field with flags. Great game refs, I wish your crew could do every game !!

p.s. Admittedly they got the Matthews call wrong
                    I think it's on the NFL. The refs are doing what they're told. I hear you though -- not all crews call games equal. But there'd be a lot less confusion for officials if they didn't keep tweaking rules every year. I mean as old as football is ....

I know it can't be easy to try and incorporate 'safety' into the NFL by rules though. These replay rules are far from evolved yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      The Rams have a load of talent but something about them makes me wonder. Apparently their D is not living up this year overall, especially after last week's embarrassment.
                      I hope the Rams don't go to the SB. I'm not about to watch Belichick mollywhop McVey again. There's no defense for what Wilson does. Seattle always has a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                        I hope the Rams don't go to the SB. I'm not about to watch Belichick mollywhop McVey again. There's no defense for what Wilson does. Seattle always has a chance.
                        Wilson is one dude I would not bet against.....even now, with a bit less speed.

Comment

• GOAT Russel Wilson.

Man is just a winner.

Comment

My opponent had Z, and I was willing to sacrifice another 3 points, cuz I am not a Seahawk fan. I was a bit worried however, if they didn't get that last catch in, because I could see Z kicking a 5 pointer in fantasy.
                            I would’ve liked to see that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              I would’ve liked to see that too.
                              Hey Beast......sorry! I was so into the game at times, while watching my fantasy leagues, I forgot who I was playing. Z still got you 11 points, but I wish he'd got you 14. Seriously. I wanted LA to win.

Why I mentioned the 5 pointer, it was getting dicey what Goff was doing down the stretch, throwing balls that were nearly picked off, and then, he and his mates get called for delay of game at the most critical time, potentially making the field goal be over 50. Therefore I was glad they gained about 9 on their final play, because I did want a balance of winning and not giving up so many dang kicker points!!

Sorry pal!:thumb:

(CPs when I get a chance to refresh)

Comment

Hey Beast......sorry! I was so into the game at times, while watching my fantasy leagues, I forgot who I was playing. Z still got you 11 points, but I wish he'd got you 14. Seriously. I wanted LA to win.

Why I mentioned the 5 pointer, it was getting dicey what Goff was doing down the stretch, throwing balls that were nearly picked off, and then, he and his mates get called for delay of game at the most critical time, potentially making the field goal be over 50. Therefore I was glad they gained about 9 on their final play, because I did want a balance of winning and not giving up so many dang kicker points!!

Sorry pal!:thumb:

(CPs when I get a chance to refresh)
                                It’s all good, we actually play in both leagues. But yeah I really wish Penny could’ve scored on that reception. I have nothing at RB outside of McCaffrey so I’m just throwing darts for my RB2

Comment

Working...
                                X