No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey pal....I am well aware that we play in 2 leagues....that's just another reason, for me, that I like those leagues!:thumb:

Based on the results and forecast, we might have a real tight one this weekend. As for McCaffrey, he might turn out to be the #1 player this season, so you picked a winner!!

Good luck pal!

Comment

• Yeah McCaffrey and Jackson are pulling double duty for me to make up for my RBs and WRs.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        Yeah McCaffrey and Jackson are pulling double duty for me to make up for my RBs and WRs.
        Don't get me started Beast....cuz you know I will be looking you up for a trade at any moment.

Comment

• Score fest this morning.
          sigpic

Comment

• Dam I like mccaffrey. So glad I can watch them play without see Cams face
            sigpic

Comment

• Just switch on the TV and Chase Daniel throws an interception. Raiders already 7-0 up.

Comment

• Raiders are beating up the bears !
                sigpic

Comment

• TD Raiders

Comment

• lol What is going on in Washington? Pattycakes are struggling. Course we're not even half way through yet
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Even if we tank a bit this year, I don't see Miami or The Bengals winning much either.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        lol What is going on in Washington? Pattycakes are struggling. Course we're not even half way through yet
                        I find that The Pats are winning, but of late, not impressively....but their D is surprisingly good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          lol What is going on in Washington? Pattycakes are struggling. Course we're not even half way through yet
                          Washington is putting up a better fight than anyone thought they would. Not bad for a beat up team.
                          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                            Washington is putting up a better fight than anyone thought they would. Not bad for a beat up team.
                            And just like that McCoy gifts the ball to the Pats.

Comment

• I love how the fantasy football "experts" often get it wrong. Sit this guy, play this guy. I know, it's not easy. But when you choose your team, sometimes you have to ignore some of the predictions. They said not to play Chark, and he's scored 2 TDs so far! Dang!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                I love how the fantasy football "experts" often get it wrong. Sit this guy, play this guy. I know, it's not easy. But when you choose your team, sometimes you have to ignore some of the predictions. They said not to play Chark, and he's scored 2 TDs so far! Dang!!
                                I'd slot Chark every week Minshew is playing rest of the year. This guy is not only Mustach's favorite target, but he's clutch WR
                                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                                X