Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    I'd slot Chark every week Minshew is playing rest of the year. This guy is not only Mustach's favorite target, but he's clutch WR
    Good advice dizz! :thumb:

Comment

• Yikes, Rudolph looks in bad shape, at least for now. Hope he's ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Good advice dizz! :thumb:
        Chark reminds me of a younger Emmanuel Sanders. Fast, athletic, not gigantic, but catches everything
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Good thing we didn't bring in Zac Taylor. Took him 30 minutes to figure out his team has one of the best tight end matchups in NFL history.

Comment

• Darn it. Ravens win in OT.
            Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              I find that The Pats are winning, but of late, not impressively....but their D is surprisingly good.
              They haven't looked too impressive but unfortunately they keep playing bad teams. I think the only half decent team they have played is Buffalo who lost their QB in the 4th when it was tight (and Buffalo are pretty mediocre as well)

Not sure who the Pats have next week but probably another struggling team would be my guess !

Comment

• I thought Dallas would handle The Pack today, but Dallas could not stop Jones. Confusing start for many teams. I am surprised that The Packers are 4 and 1, given their injuries. Might be a good, solid team once they get Adams back. But I do not understand how Zeke and the Cowboys did not run that well against a suspect run D.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                  They haven't looked too impressive but unfortunately they keep playing bad teams. I think the only half decent team they have played is Buffalo who lost their QB in the 4th when it was tight (and Buffalo are pretty mediocre as well)

Not sure who the Pats have next week but probably another struggling team would be my guess !
                  I don't think you want to look at their schedule. Not much playoff competition coming soon, with back to back New York games. Gets a bit tougher after that. Browns and Ravens, then some quality teams after their bye.
                  Last edited by CanDB; 10-06-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• I know I definitely sound like a bigtime homer here, and not that I wouldn't give to see Denver with a QB like Mahomes but...does anybody else notice his big pass plays always seem to involve a WR open by 5+ yards? He has an incredible arm and looks very composed on the field, but he certainly doesn't look like he has to thread many needles when he goes downfield.

Comment

• Yes, great drive by Indy there!! Looks like the endgame for Kansas City this season will probably be their porous defense again.

Comment

• This game is entertaining while it’s close... which won’t last long.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Going back into the pm, I am impressed with The Saints, and Bridgewater....3 straight victories, while Brees gets time to heal. Teddy has almost a 100 rating, and today he was really good (based on the stats I see, including a rate of 131.2, and 4 TD passes!).

Watch out for The Saints!! (and yes, I have to mention Kamara, one of my favs!!)

Comment

• I was looking forward to Indy this season, with a healthy Luck. Their Oline turned it all around last year, including drafting Nelson, an All Pro as a rookie! And their D was pretty good too, including the addition of another brilliant rookie, Darius Leonard!!

If Jacoby can keep things together, they could still be a playoff team. Good run attack, some steady receivers. I still like them.

Comment

• This clock control style of play is keeping Indy in great position tonight, and flustering the KC offense and fans. Reminds me of 2013 when a few teams did the same to our offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
                                This clock control style of play is keeping Indy in great position tonight, and flustering the KC offense and fans. Reminds me of 2013 when a few teams did the same to our offense.
                                Indy has the run game to handle a lot of teams. If Brissett could only find guys quicker in the pass game, they would be even better. But I like Mack, and his backups are pretty good....supported by that quality Oline.

And Mahomes is clearly now favouring his ankle.
                                Last edited by CanDB; 10-06-2019, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X