No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Colts win. So sick of the Mahomes love fest all night, especially from Collinsworth.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I am glad for Indy. 3 and 2, and very deserving! I think Jacoby could get his receivers more involved, including the TEs, but their plan tonight worked wonders!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I am glad for Indy. 3 and 2, and very deserving! I think Jacoby could get his receivers more involved, including the TEs, but their plan tonight worked wonders!!
        Me thinks Indy just laid the blue print on how to beat KC.

Pound the rock on O.
        Pressure up the middle on D.

One can only hope so.

Jacoby has been a pleasant surprise, as had the entire Indy unit as a whole. I for one, pretty much wrote them off when Luck retired. There fighting though, Nd just knocked a team from the unbeaten ranks, in their own home.

Kudos to them.

Comment

• They have the blueprint. But teams need he players for that inside pressure and an O line to dominate like that...
          sigpic

Comment

• Well Mr. Em

We have Lindsay and Co. Check.
            We also have Miller. Check.

Maybe a tad bit over optimistic, but KC is going DOWN this year.

😂
            Man it's nice to win finally..

Comment

• V
              Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
              Well Mr. Em

We have Lindsay and Co. Check.
              We also have Miller. Check.

Maybe a tad bit over optimistic, but KC is going DOWN this year.

��
              Man it's nice to win finally..
              True... now we need the HC and DC to see this game... and plan for this....
              sigpic

Comment

• Redskins fire Jay Gruden
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  Yeah, Colts win. So sick of the Mahomes love fest all night, especially from Collinsworth.
                  I like Mahomes but yeah the announcers being all on his jock strap after every run/throw of the ball do make it hard to continue to like him.

Glad KC lost tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                    I like Mahomes but yeah the announcers being all on his jock strap after every run/throw of the ball do make it hard to continue to like him.

Glad KC lost tho.
                    To be sure, Mahomes is a presence. I don't mind the kid. He can flat out play. And The NFL is better for it, with talented players like him. And I like that he will influence some youngsters to play the game like he does, rather than be defined by those who proclaim how QBs should play.

Now, he does have skills that few others possess, so it's not for everyone. But I like what he can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
                      Hahaha, Arrowhead Stadium going on empty before the onside kick even takes place. I guess the new rules really do make the onside kick virtually impossible though.
                      None converted or so I hear. I have a hunch there will be a rule change for discussion this offseason. A slight modification makes sense. But I will confess, I thought it was going too far the other way. I am not keen on those comebacks aided by good %age kickoffs, when the ball bounces weirdly because of it's shape. I could see the way things were going that kickers would figure out a way to kick it straight up in the air, about 30 feet high, making it like a jump ball. I prefer hard nosed, sound football, over kicking gimmickry.

Comment

• Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
                        Me thinks Indy just laid the blue print on how to beat KC.

Pound the rock on O.
                        Pressure up the middle on D.

One can only hope so.

Jacoby has been a pleasant surprise, as had the entire Indy unit as a whole. I for one, pretty much wrote them off when Luck retired. There fighting though, Nd just knocked a team from the unbeaten ranks, in their own home.

Kudos to them.
                        One thing I will add...Indy has an amazing Oline, so it may not work as effectively for other teams. But whether it be the copy cat league thing, or just smart coaching, I can see how teams will employ in some way. Similarly KC is probably going through their film with bulging eyes, wondering how they could be pushed around that way.

But yah.....it was clinic!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                          Redskins fire Jay Gruden
                          Not surprised. And I don't think all of it has to do with their losing streak. Whoever takes over better be a "yes man" to Snyder or he will be fired, too.

I hope Haskins is ready. I'd hate for his career to be shortened because of one person's obsession. If he is ready and does well, Snyder can be smug and say "I told you so".
                          Administrator
                          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Just saw Bruce Allen's comments on the firing during the MNF pregame. I loved Steve Young's reaction to the news that Washington didn't bother to thank Jay Gruden in their official statement. I'm with Steve, totally classless to not even bother thanking him for 5 years of effort. Dan Snyder has been nothing but a blight on what used to be a top level NFL franchise.

Comment

• I want to like Mahomes but he's a Chiefs player so it's never going to work. To hell with that team and the Raiders.
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
                                Just saw Bruce Allen's comments on the firing during the MNF pregame. I loved Steve Young's reaction to the news that Washington didn't bother to thank Jay Gruden in their official statement. I'm with Steve, totally classless to not even bother thanking him for 5 years of effort. Dan Snyder has been nothing but a blight on what used to be a top level NFL franchise.
                                That place is a mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X