WOW

Mahommes got punked with seconds left in the half

Sack strip ........

Texas has a real shot to win this
    Texas putting on a good game.

Comment

• Texans miss a FG.

Comment

• Fairbairn may lose his job, poor guy, because he is missing far too many kicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Fairbairn may lose his job, poor guy, because he is missing far too many kicks.
          It looks that way. The Chiefs were lucky on that drive. Will Fuller missed an easy TD catch and then Fairbairn missed what should have been a fairly easy FG.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
            It looks that way. The Chiefs were lucky on that drive. Will Fuller missed an easy TD catch and then Fairbairn missed what should have been a fairly easy FG.
            They are stupid lucky. One of Houston's DBs had a Rahim Moore moment on KCs first drive.

Mayfield hurt right now. It looks like left hip, but could be something else. He's struggling to throw the ball, playing through it.

Comment

• Roby out with injury in Houston
              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                Saints vs Jags doesn't look that good either.
                Field goal marathon?

Comment

• If The Saints win today, I am convinced they will be a contender this year, because the playoff picture is bright already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                    They are stupid lucky. One of Houston's DBs had a Rahim Moore moment on KCs first drive.

Mayfield hurt right now. It looks like left hip, but could be something else. He's struggling to throw the ball, playing through it.
                    I was high on The Browns this season, but now I wonder if they have any real playoff hope. Chemistry seems amiss.

Comment

• I was thinking, Houston needs a TD, but Fairbairn needs his confidence. Watson throws a pic instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        I was thinking, Houston needs a TD, but Fairbairn needs his confidence. Watson throws a pic instead.
                        There are many ways to lose a football game and it seems like the Texans are running through them all!

Comment

• Nasty Knee injury on Swaim in JAX ....... he got knocked out. then landed wrong on his right leg --- since he was out cold he couldn't protect his knee getting all twisted up

I guarantee that knee is shredded
                          Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• KC still looks vulnerable to the run game.....think Indy.

Comment

• Kinda tough knowing we lost a couple of close games. Win today and could have been playing Chefs Thursday night for division lead.

Come on Texans let’s go.....

Comment

• KC wants a TD, because the FG might be an issue....again, would be good for Fairbairn.

Comment

Working...
                                X