Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutsy call....game over in KC!

Comment

• I love Fitzmagic ............ glad he's not my QB but I love watching a guy who loves to play football
      Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Gutsy call....game over in KC!
        WOW ......brass ones ......... more like carbide ones
        Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Chiefs are a stupid football team. We couldn't stop the run last year, so let's run it back. What do you think the Patriots are going to do to you in the playoffs? Fire the GM immediately. If they didn't have Mahomes, they wouldn't win a game.

Hey, I know, let's cut Carlos Hyde. How's that working out, morons?
          Last edited by Spice 1; 10-13-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            Chiefs are a stupid football team. We couldn't stop the run last year, so let's run it back. What do you think the Patriots are going to do to you in the playoffs? Fire the GM immediately. If they didn't have Mahomes, they wouldn't win a game.

Hey, I know, let's cut Carlos Hyde. How's that working out, morons?
            I agree....KC should have strengthened their D. They won't win it all with the team they have. The writing was on the wall....you got enough O. Pretty simple conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              I agree....KC should have strengthened their D. They won't win it all with the team they have. The writing was on the wall....you got enough O. Pretty simple conclusion.
              There's no way. McDaniels and Brady will maul these fools to death.

Comment

• J E T S Jets Jets Jets beat the Cowpatties
                Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  J E T S Jets Jets Jets beat the Cowpatties
                  Darnaud had a good game, and with that, The Jets may be back on track. Too late this year, but still, a nice win after getting their young QB back.

ha ha....

meant Darnold!!! (thx Brian)
                  Last edited by CanDB; 10-13-2019, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Oh boy, this is an absolutely brutal start for the Chargers in this game...

Comment

• Devin Bush already with an interception and a fumble return for a touchdown for Pittsburgh. And we have Noah Fant who had 16 yards receiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                        Devin Bush already with an interception and a fumble return for a touchdown for Pittsburgh. And we have Noah Fant who had 16 yards receiving.
                        Bush might be the guy to help The Steelers turn their future around, along with a healthy, experienced Rudolph.

Comment

• lol SanDiego down 21-0 vsPITT ......desperate for points they attempt a FG ..........doink

that poor fanbase
                          Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Too bad The Broncs didn't have a better start, because this division is starting to look soft.

Comment

• Wow it can't get any worse for the Chargers can it? Muff now?
                              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• I didn’t know the Chargers wore the powder blues on the road

Comment

Working...
                                X