No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to say the raiders game seems to be the best of the morning..
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Hate to say the raiders game seems to be the best of the morning..
      Yes it looks like a good one.

Comment

• Washington and San Fran pitching shut outs!

I still think The Pack will be a quality team once they get Adams back. Their D is better, more aggressive, and they have decent RBs. Rodgers may not be popular, but he is throwing to a 2nd rate group of receivers.

Battle of the young QBs in New York, and so far Murray is winning over Jones.

Ramsey has 4 tackles and a forced fumble....maybe he will be a nice addition....for the price.
        Last edited by CanDB; 10-20-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Washington and San Fran pitching shut outs!

I still think The Pack will be a quality team once they get Adams back. Their D is better, more aggressive, and they have decent RBs. Rodgers may not be popular, but he is throwing to a 2nd rate group of receivers.

Battle of the young QBs in New York, and so far Murray is winning over Jones.

Ramsey has 4 tackles and a forced fumble....maybe he will be a nice addition....for the price.
          The Packers lead 21-10 at HT but are fortunate to be ahead. At 14-10, Derek Carr reaches for endzone and fumbles the ball. Green Bay score a touchdown on the next drive but there is controversy concerning whether the receiver who scored the touchdown stepped out of bounds while doing so.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
            The Packers lead 21-10 at HT but are fortunate to be ahead. At 14-10, Derek Carr reaches for endzone and fumbles the ball. Green Bay score a touchdown on the next drive but there is controversy concerning whether the receiver who scored the touchdown stepped out of bounds while doing so.
            Maybe so, but I think The Pack deserve some credit for what they do, because they can't win each week due to luck/refs. That controversy was really close, either way. I don't call that controversy. Happens every game.

Comment

• Holy cow....no wonder the score is so low in Washington....looks like they are playing in a swamp! SF's undefeated status in jeopardy.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Maybe so, but I think The Pack deserve some credit for what they do, because they can't win each week due to luck/refs. That controversy was really close, either way. I don't call that controversy. Happens every game.
                Oh, I think the Packers are a very good team, and I'm one of the few on this forum who actually likes Rodgers - he and Russell Wilson are my two favourite QBs currently playing the game.

But hard as it is for me to see things from a Raiders point of view, the scoreline in this game is misleading. Both offences have been great.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  Oh, I think the Packers are a very good team, and I'm one of the few on this forum who actually likes Rodgers - he and Russell Wilson are my two favourite QBs currently playing the game.

But hard as it is for me to see things from a Raiders point of view, the scoreline in this game is misleading. Both offences have been great.
                  Fair ball!

I just think that it's 35-17 mostly because The Pack are playing better. Even if that TD was overturned earlier, they would have got a FG at worst in my opinion, so this is a 32-17 game.....which for my money, should allow for the odd error/break.

Comment

• This Jacobs kid looks dangerous!!

Comment

• Minn Detroit fun now too...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Lets see if Jones can score a game winning TD, on a drive. Not betting on it just yet.

Comment

• Jones on fire. Today...
                          sigpic

Comment

• A few close ones.

Lots of injuries.....Ryan, Thielen, K Johnson, Fuller, Goodwin, Breida, others.

Comment

• Yikes....Jones must have washed the dishes, bare handed.

Comment

• Time for some Indy/Houston. I like Indy, even minus Luck. They have studs on both sides.

Comment

Working...
                                X