Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking forward to Seattle ravens..
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Looking forward to Seattle ravens..
      I don't like the Seahawks, but I really want the Ravens to lose.
      Administrator

      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

      Lupus Awareness

      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

      Comment


      • Somedays I watch, and I think that you are lucky AND smart, to have one of the top 10 QBs....because some days I wonder if there are hardly any more than 10 good ones!! Not every day of course, BUT if you ever land a franchise QB, you take care of them.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          I don't like the Seahawks, but I really want the Ravens to lose.
          Not an exciting game... but at least it’s close... hard to watch Lamar and believe that’s the same player from last year....
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Who'd a thunk that Teddy could lead The Saints to potentially 5 in a row, and without Kamara! This team looks really good, and with a healthy Brees and Kamara, is a top NFC contender in my books.

            Comment


            • I have just realised that the Chargers @ Titans game is a duel between the only two teams to lose to the Broncos this season!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                I have just realised that the Chargers @ Titans game is a duel between the only two teams to lose to the Broncos this season!
                Speaks volumes! Makes me wonder why I am even watching parts of it!!

                Seriously, I thought The Chargers would be a better team. They have been hurt by 2 key injuries on D - James and Ingram. But that's not a good enough reason for their slide.

                Comment


                • Trubisky kinda sucks.....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Trubisky kinda sucks.....
                    Not kinda....he does.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                    Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                      Not kinda....he does.
                      Ha ha...where I come from, "kinda sucks" means sucks!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Speaks volumes! Makes me wonder why I am even watching parts of it!!

                        Seriously, I thought The Chargers would be a better team. They have been hurt by 2 key injuries on D - James and Ingram. But that's not a good enough reason for their slide.
                        It looks as if the Chargers have won it at the death.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Ha ha...where I come from, "kinda sucks" means sucks!!!
                          It’s a matter of degree.

                          He is at least one degree above “kinda sucks”.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                          Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

                          Comment


                          • Chargers gonna win... raven took control.,,, close games ...

                            Then there is the bears saints.,
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Chargers gonna win... raven took control.,,, close games ...

                              Then there is the bears saints.,
                              Chargers have lost! My goodness.

                              Comment


                              • How the hell do they screw hat up? They had a tie in bag ..... lol.,
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X