No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling that Belichick is enjoying this season as much as any. Because his D is right up there as one of the best. As if he needed something more to be happy about!

Comment

• Mohammad Sanu traded to Patriots...pats send 2nd rounder pick in 2020 to Falcons...http://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1186600291304644608

Comment

• Originally posted by DN1218 View Post
        Mohammad Sanu traded to Patriots...pats send 2nd rounder pick in 2020 to Falcons...http://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1186600291304644608
        Funny....there are 31 other teams, and even though there has been and will be other deals before the deadline, The Pats keep making them, like a team that is hungry..

Comment

• Sad situation in our home. The parents' teams (Washington and Denver) are not doing so good and the daughters' teams (SF and NE) are undefeated. They sympathize (sort of).
          Administrator
          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Funny....there are 31 other teams, and even though there has been and will be other deals before the deadline, The Pats keep making them, like a team that is hungry..
            Last night they were mentioning that The Pats are kicking tires for Oline help as well. If they keep adding pieces, and keep momentum, it will be hard for anyone in The AFC to match. Too bad that most of the good teams are in The NFC....so, it likely comes down to The SB for someone to beat them. Now, I've been wrong before....MANY TIMES! But as an anti Pats guy for almost 2 decades, I don't see much in the way of stiff competition from the conference.

Hoping teams start to emerge soon! My goodness, is Buffalo that team????? Ha ha....maybe Indy, Houston, KC, Baltimore.....but they all need to pick up the pace!

Comment

• Dalvin Cook is something special. Lots of former players playing former teams tonight

Comment

• The Redskins may not be very good this year, but Montez Sweat has some of the best commercials I’ve seen

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  Dalvin Cook is something special. Lots of former players playing former teams tonight
                  I picked the Vikings, but I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  The Redskins may not be very good this year, but Montez Sweat has some of the best commercials I’ve seen
                  Administrator
                  sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• 49ers looking like a solid contender. Sanders helping too!!

Comment

• Mayfield, what was that?!?

Comment

• Mayfield looks lost this season!

Comment

• NFC looks so much stronger at the top. SF, NO, GB, even Seattle, The Rams, Vikes, Dallas....lots to choose from. In The AFC....The Pats, and then some distance.

Comment

• 49ers are just opening a can on the panthers

Comment

• I like this young Bosa!!! He is a motor!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                                I'm just shaking my head watching the 49ers run a real, creative & effective offense and just think...

"oh what should have been"!!! :brick::brick::brick:

Still...:brick:

Comment

Working...
                                X