No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think tonight is the night for The Pats to lose. (check in later!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I think tonight is the night for The Pats to lose. (check in later!!)
      Definitely possible! I think Balt can beat them.
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• OMG. The jokes are real on SNF. Ghostbusters...lmao.

Comment

• I can't remember the last time I've seen Belichick so angry on the sidelines. I like what I see so far

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
            I can't remember the last time I've seen Belichick so angry on the sidelines. I like what I see so far
            I'm feelin it! If Lamar keeps their D off-balance a bit, and Brady has pressure, this makes sense to me. FEELIN IT!!

Comment

• Not to take another shot at Joe, but at this time, could there be two more different QBs than Jackson and Flacco??

Comment

Not to take another shot at Joe, but at this time, could there be two more different QBs than Jackson and Flacco??
                I'm in on Jackson now. The Seattle game turned me. Better late than never, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                  I'm in on Jackson now. The Seattle game turned me. Better late than never, I guess.
                  I was quite suspect about him coming out of the draft. And when he took over, I kept thinking that he was a run, run, run guy, with a so so arm. Now I see him as a weapon, that can beat you in various ways, including the pass. Still not 100% loving his style, but he seems so confident that it is hard to deny what he is capable of.

Comment

I was quite suspect about him coming out of the draft. And when he took over, I kept thinking that he was a run, run, run guy, with a so so arm. Now I see him as a weapon, that can beat you in various ways, including the pass. Still not 100% loving his style, but he seems so confident that it is hard to deny what he is capable of.
                    For me, it's as much mental as anything. Yeah, he's improved, but seeing this dude's approach to the game. His passion. That's what sold me. This guy is a winner.

Comment

• Another thing...The pats do not usually commit such fouls, and therefore I believe Lamar and company have them a bit more anxious than usual. That says a lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                        For me, it's as much mental as anything. Yeah, he's improved, but seeing this dude's approach to the game. His passion. That's what sold me. This guy is a winner.
                        No doubt!!!

Comment

• weird to see the Pats behind.....

bet they destroy the ravens in the second half!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Just goes to show how easy the AFCEast schedule is this season. They finally have to play a real team

Comment

• Wow they ran right up to a score...

that was impressive..
                              sigpic

Comment

• So is Ed Reed always going to have a cigar in his hands now? If so I hope he gets a HC job soon

Comment

Working...
                                X