Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    The common denominator in all these guys is the tremendous work ethic and that they all respond well to the coaching they’re given.
    Welcome aboard Beast!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I believe they can take The Pats, though I haven't bet any money on it just yet....
      Ugh. The flippin pats. I think they have enough fire power and the defense to match, so if anyone is going to knock them off this year, it’s the Ravens.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Seriously, is this game one sided or what?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
          Ugh. The flippin pats. I think they have enough fire power and the defense to match, so if anyone is going to knock them off this year, it’s the Ravens.
          Unless something bizarre happens, that's The AFC final. Love to see The Ravens get home field, but they need some help.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Welcome aboard Beast!
            Oh I’ve been on board, I wanted us to draft him. Not at 5, the value wasn’t there at the time but I wanted to either trade down from 5 or back into the first.

            But I think it worked out well for us. I think Lock has similar characteristics but not as athletic obviously.

            Comment


            • Too easy.....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                Oh I’ve been on board, I wanted us to draft him. Not at 5, the value wasn’t there at the time but I wanted to either trade down from 5 or back into the first.

                But I think it worked out well for us. I think Lock has similar characteristics but not as athletic obviously.
                Ha ha, I meant welcome to this thread, this evening.:thumb:

                Yeah....lets see Lock fulfill our long term need.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                  Ugh. The flippin pats. I think they have enough fire power and the defense to match, so if anyone is going to knock them off this year, it’s the Ravens.
                  I think the Chiefs could do it. The Bills might be interesting too, Allen left their game against them earlier and who knows how much he improves between now and the playoffs.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Ha ha, I meant welcome to this thread, this evening.:thumb:

                    Yeah....lets see Lock fulfill our long term need.
                    Heh I just get amped up watching Lamar

                    Comment


                    • This game is truly men amongst boys. The Ravens are schooling Wade tonight.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        I think the Chiefs could do it. The Bills might be interesting too, Allen left their game against them earlier and who knows how much he improves between now and the playoffs.
                        The Chiefs are still weak on defense IMO. Bills are a fun Cinderella story this year, but don’t have the fire power yet.

                        Not to say they couldn’t knock off the Pats. The Ravens just look special this year.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                          This game is truly men amongst boys. The Ravens are schooling Wade tonight.
                          Wade can’t tackle, that’s a problem.

                          Comment


                          • Is Aaron Donald playing tonight?

                            J/K....luv the guy, but I've barely seen him.

                            Comment


                            • Sorry Russ....Lamar's the best.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                                The Chiefs are still weak on defense IMO. Bills are a fun Cinderella story this year, but don’t have the fire power yet.

                                Not to say they couldn’t knock off the Pats. The Ravens just look special this year.
                                I’m just saying if Mahomes gets back on track I don’t think the Pats can keep up and the Bills defense is good enough to keep them in long enough to eek out an upset.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X